|By PR Newswire||
|December 31, 2012 10:01 AM EST||
LONDON, December 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The ATP this week launches a new global promotional campaign as the 2013 ATP World Tour season begins with tournaments in Chennai, Doha and Brisbane. The campaign, which uses the tagline "BEAT THIS", showcases the world-class entertainment and drama produced by the world's finest athletes on the greatest stages across the ATP World Tour.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
The multi-million dollar campaign features established global stars such as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal, as well as the next generation, including the likes of Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori.
Created as a flexible and adaptable central resource that can be utilised by all 62 ATP World Tour tournaments, the campaign will feature more than 70 players and iconic backdrops from the host cities on the Tour.
"We firmly believe that the entertainment product showcased on the ATP World Tour is sport at its very finest. The combination of skill, athleticism, and mental and physical strength that our athletes are displaying week in week out is quite simply phenomenal," said Brad Drewett, ATP Executive Chairman & President. "This new campaign is a reflection of that, showcasing our global platform and the incredible venues that host ATP World Tour events, as well as featuring all the world's best players who have taken our game to new heights."
The campaign features bespoke photography as each player engages directly with fans by staring intensely at the viewer. Featuring a range of above and below-the-line executions, including a 30-second television spot, player vignettes, print ads, posters, billboards, and web and mobile treatments, the campaign will be implemented at events throughout the 2013 ATP World Tour season, starting off at this week's Aircel Chennai Open, Qatar Exxonmobil Open and Brisbane International.
The campaign was developed with The Big Shot agency in London.
About the ATP
The ATP is the governing body of the men's professional tennis circuits - the ATP World Tour, the ATP Challenger Tour and the ATP Champions Tour. With 62 tournaments in 32 countries, the ATP World Tour showcases the finest male athletes competing in the world's most exciting venues. From Australia to Europe and the Americas to Asia, the stars of the 2013 ATP World Tour will battle for prestigious titles and Emirates ATP Rankings points at ATP World Tour Masters 1000, 500 and 250 events, as well as Grand Slams (non ATP events). At the end of the season only the world's top 8 ranked singles players and doubles teams, based on their performance throughout the year, will qualify to compete for the last title of the season at the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals. Held at The O2 in London, the event will officially crown the 2013 ATP World Tour No.1 presented by Emirates. For more information, please visit http://www.ATPWorldTour.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- DataStax Announces New Startup Program Offering Free Software, as Well as Free Training Courses for Cassandra Users and New Developer Tool
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?