|By Business Wire||
|January 3, 2013 02:45 PM EST||
BuilderMT, the widely-acknowledged market share leader in workflow management solutions for homebuilders, today announced that it has completed a full integration with Punchlist Manager. Now, BuilderMT’s expansive user base – which accounts for around 25% of North America’s housing starts – can access a long list of functions and features that Punchlist Manager offers, including the ability to communicate with homeowners and trades 24/7/365 over the Internet. BuilderMT users can now manage pending requests (open or closed) and process service work-orders in real time. BuilderMT users can also collaborate through Punchlist Manager’s scheduling tool to check when and where field technicians and trade partners are scheduled for inspection and repair.
Punchlist Manager also offers BuilderMT users automated notifications and alerts, while allowing users to capture signatures, take pictures and complete checklists for inspection and quality-control. Punchlist Manager even offers an “owner portal,” to allow customer access to pictures, documents and status updates about their homes, and a “vendor portal” for work-order access, scheduling and purchase orders. Through Punchlist Manager’s Mobile Manager for .NET, users can access full functionality from their smartphones or tablets.
About Punchlist Manager.NET™
Service Software is the creator of Punchlist Manager.NET™. Based in Denver, and founded in 1993, Service Software was created to meet the needs of the construction community. Inspired by design recommendations from the user community over the last 15 years, Punchlist Manager has evolved into a flexible and adaptable tool that combines field collection devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets and PDA devices with web and desktop-based solutions. Learn more: http://punchlistmanager.net/home.html
For the home building industry at large, BuilderMT provides highly-customizable workflow and building-process-management software that works in tandem with leading accounting systems and other wireless and jobsite productivity tools, such as CRM and warranty management. For 15 years, BuilderMT systems have been purchased by nearly 900 homebuilders and cumulatively used as a desktop workflow tool by upwards of ten thousand home building professionals. BuilderMT is widely recognized as a leader in process-driven, best-building-practices for homebuilders, as well as customer service, warranty applications, online training and innovative wireless applications. To learn more, visit www.BuilderMT.com, or call (888) 757-1991 ext. 271.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?