|By PR Newswire||
|January 4, 2013 07:16 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Internet marketing company Cyberset has focused much of its efforts on Google since its inception. That direction has now been bolstered by the January 3 decision by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) not to pursue antitrust action against the rapidly growing search engine giant, which famously uses the phrase "Don't be Evil" as its internal slogan. Clearly, the FTC's choice has profound consequences for Internet marketing; Google's ranking as the most powerful marketing tool since the invention of mass communications remains intact.
The lack of action from the FTC means that Google will be able to continue putting its websites into favorable positions on search results. It also means that it's more incumbent than ever on businesses to ensure that they rank high enough on Google searches that potential customers will be able to find them. Cyberset has always focused a large portion of its Internet marketing services on Google, and the results for clients have been consistently outstanding.
Cyberset project manager Mike Pearl is quick to point out the importance of harnessing the immense power of Google. "'Xerox' was once synonymous with photocopying; now 'to Google' is probably the most common verb people use to describe a web search. Google itself is just plain ubiquitous when it comes to searching for something on the Internet, with over 65 percent of searches being conducted through it. That's compared to 15.5 percent for a strong competitor like Yahoo!," Mr. Pearl noted.
"A couple of decades ago, people who were looking for the services of a particular sort of business would automatically crack open the yellow pages of the phone book. Businesses would give themselves names starting with an 'A' so they would be at or near the top of its section of the phone book. Now, it's all about decoding Google's algorithms. Obviously, getting your company to the top of the most common web searches for your product or service is considerably more complex than just naming yourself 'A-1 Plumbing' or 'Aardvark Construction,'" Mr. Pearl said.
"As the saying goes, 'content is king' on the Internet. Cyberset's team of webmasters, developers, writers, and highly experienced web gurus are implementing highly content-intensive campaigns on behalf of our clients that have consistently generated outstanding results. Our job is using Google and the other search engines to get phones to ring and e-mail queries to multiply, and that's exactly what we're doing," Mr. Pearl said.
To learn more about the services available at Cyberset, contact them online or by phone at 800-601-5053 and schedule a free consultation.
PR submitted by www.Cyberset.com
SOURCE Cyberset Corp.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?