|By PR Newswire||
|January 8, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Jan. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- HG Data Company, a "big data" startup tracking the use of enterprise technology, has been selected as one of "30 companies to watch" in 2013 by market research firm Outsell.
At the beginning of each year Outsell identifies innovators globally, both big and small, that are disrupting the information industry through novel but significant breakthroughs in business models. Outsell then designates 30 companies that are trendsetters.
HG Data's sophisticated analytics extracts business intelligence from millions of Web documents globally and combines it with offline sources and proprietary systems using artificial intelligence. The result is a database of millions of profiles of enterprise technology usage, a highly granular resource for technology vendors.
"This year we chose companies because of their particular focus in breaking business models," explained Outsell in releasing the 2013 roster of innovative companies. HG Data's methodology is shaking up the company-information industry because machine-learning disrupts an activity traditionally performed through manual processes including telephone surveys.
ABOUT HG DATA COMPANY
HG Data Company operates a business intelligence service used by leading technology companies for marketing and sales leads as well as research and investment. HG Data produces a detailed census of specific technologies utilized at an enterprise's geographic sites. HG Data's unique data science approach scours the open Web, combining unstructured data with archived offline sources, resulting in detailed profiling of the enterprise technology marketplace. Based in Santa Barbara, Calif., the company's Web site is www.hgdata.com.
ABOUT OUTSELL INC.
Outsell, Inc. is the world's only research and advisory firm focused solely on media, information and technology. Outsell uses a time-tested, quality-proven, top-secret blend of data, brains, community, and pizzazz to produce extraordinary value for our clients. Elite information industry executives from all over the world look to Outsell for trusted advice, bold insights, and confidential access to exclusive intelligence and decision support. Based in Burlingame, Calif., the company's Web site is www.outsellinc.com.
Craig Harris, HG Data Co.
(805) 456-7216 email@example.com
SOURCE HG Data Company
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?