|By Marketwired .||
|January 9, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/09/13 -- Stipple today announces a new interactive dimension to the red carpet images from the Critics' Choice Movie Awards (CCMA). In partnership with PEOPLE, fans can explore and shop the 'Films and Fashions' of the red carpet through PEOPLE.com's coverage of the Critics' Choice Movie Awards. Stipple's interactive technology will enable fans to learn more about the stars, their films, and styles. The Critics' Choice Movie Awards will be held on Thursday, January 10, at 8pm EST. The red carpet pre-show begins at 6pm EST.
For the first time, many red carpet items will be accurately available for purchase, in real-time, during the program. As part of an exclusive partnership, PEOPLE.com will publish live, Stipple-tagged photos in its style channel and tweet interactive images to their millions of followers.
"We're thrilled to incorporate Stipple's interactive images into our red carpet viewing experience for the Critics' Choice Movie Awards," said Janice Morris, Managing Editor, PEOPLE Digital. "Stipple provides engaging content and shopping directly inside photos. This partnership helps to bring red carpet images to life in real-time and opens up new opportunities for fans to be a part of the red carpet experience."
"The red carpets have long been 'the' place for brands to spotlight new styles with high-profile celebrities," said Rey Flemings, founder and CEO, Stipple. "For consumers, it's frustrating to see a great item or style only to not be able to discover specifics about the products. Stipple and PEOPLE place all the relevant information immediately at consumers' fingertips."
For publishers, using Stipple'd images is easy and free. For brands, they share their product image catalog with Stipple, which analyzes the images and places the appropriate tags everywhere these images appear online. Interactive images can be distributed directly into the Twitter stream, and shared on Pinterest and across the web.
For more information and to download Stipple'd CCMA images, which will be updated in real-time throughout the program, please visit www.stipple.com.
Stipple is the global leader in image-based advertising and commerce. More consumers see brand images on the open web than on brand websites and through advertising combined. Only Stipple accurately tags photos at enterprise scale and connects images from third-party sites back to their original owners, enabling real-time distribution of media and commerce through photos. Publishing partners can also earn revenue through purchases made via Stipple'd photos. Stipple's investors include Sands Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Floodgate, Relevance Capital, Justin Timberlake, and other leading investors.
About PEOPLE Digital
PEOPLE.com is the No. 1 celebrity magazine website, with more than 13 million unique users a month and more than 1 billion pageviews. Powered by an extensive team of web-dedicated editors and writers, PEOPLE.com provides an unrivaled 360-degree look at star lives via several channels -- the A-Z celebrity bio database, News, Photos, Moms & Babies, Pets, TV Watch, Video and StyleWatch. The site's mobile editions are read by more than 5 million users each month, while the site's social media extensions reach nearly 10 million fans every day.
About the Critics' Choice Movie Awards
The Critics' Choice Movie Awards are bestowed annually by the BFCA to honor the finest in cinematic achievement. The BFCA is the largest film critics organization in the United States and Canada, representing more than 270 television, radio and online critics. BFCA members are the primary source of information for today's film going public. Eligible films were released in 2012. The accounting firm of CMM, LLP tallied the written ballots.
Since its inception in 1995, the Critics' Choice Movie Awards has been a star-studded bellwether event of the movie awards season. Historically, the Critics' Choice Movie Awards are the most accurate predictor of the Academy Award nominations. Among the attendees at last year's show were George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio, Charlize Theron, Bob Dylan, Martin Scorsese and Steven Spielberg.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?