|By Business Wire||
|January 9, 2013 09:40 PM EST||
nano tech 2013 takes place January 30 – February 1, 2013 at the Tokyo Big Sight in Tokyo, Japan.
Business Wire is the official newswire for the nano tech 2013. Breaking news releases, exhibitor press kits are available at Tradeshownews.com, Business Wire's trade show, conference, and event news resource.
Listed below are the nano tech 2013 exhibitor profiles.
|Company:||National Nanotechnologu Center (NANOTEC)|
The National Nanotechnology Center (NANOTEC) is the leading agency
on nanotechnology development in Thailand. Established on 13
August 2003, NANOTEC is one of four research agency operating
under the jurisdiction of the National Science and Technology
Development Agency (NSTDA) and the Ministry of Science and
|Company:||New Metals & Chemicals Corporation|
|We are experts of nano-tech materials and measuring equipment. Spotlighted are various kinds of Graphene. Also exhibited are Nano Wires, Nano Diamonds (complete dispersion of single particles), Carbon Nanotubes, Nano Porous Carbon, metallic/alloy/oxides/carbide/nitride/boride nano powders, etc. In addition, particle size analyzers for nano region and Nano Mill/TEM Mill for TEM observation are also there.|
Techscience provide Advanced Surface evaluation & Analysis
- New product: Compact NaioAFM, NaioSTM,FlexAFM
- Micro force sensor & Nano manipulation
- Nano materials: quantum dot, Nanotube, Nanowire, Nano particles
- presentation at Seminar to introduce Nano manipulation AFM
About nano tech 2013
nano tech International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference is the world's largest nanotechnology fair and an essential event for state-of the-art manufacturing.
With the main topic "Life & Green Nanotechnology – 10-9 INNOVATION" set in 2012, nano tech 2013 will continue to promote the world's leading technologies for Green and Life Science applications. In addition to materials, products and technologies at the nano-level which contribute to solving environmental problems, nano tech will focus on life science solutions, as in the medical field, in cosmetics or in food applications.
nano tech 2013 - The12th International Nanotechnology Exhibition & Conference will be collocated with 11 other exhibitions, such as InterAqua, ASTEC, and the new Neo Ceramics. The 12 concurrent exhibitions will share the "ICS Business Matching System" a new innovative on-line system supporting all the participants of the 12 exhibitions to create synergies across market borders and accelerate open innovation.
About Business Wire
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in press release distribution and regulatory disclosure. Public relations and investor relations professionals rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted market reach. A recognized disclosure service in the United States, Canada and a dozen European countries, Business Wire handles document formatting and regulatory filing into EDGAR, SEDAR and other systems. Professional communicators from public and private companies, government agencies, advocacy groups and more rely on Business Wire for both broad-based and targeted reach -- with IR services for public companies and PR services that include Public Policy, LatinoWire and Corporate Social Responsibility. Business Wire provides online newsroom hosting and integration services as well as search engine optimization, mobile distribution and detailed measurement on every press release. Its patented NX delivery platform provides simultaneous full-text posting of Business Wire content to news systems and websites in virtually any country or language. With 31 bureaus worldwide, Business Wire offers local service and global reach.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?