|By Business Wire||
|January 11, 2013 05:03 PM EST||
Garmin Ltd. (Nasdaq: GRMN) invites shareholders and investors to listen to its fourth quarter 2012 earnings conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. ET, with executives of Garmin. The call will be held in conjunction with the company's earnings release, which will be distributed prior to market open on February 20, 2013.
What: Garmin Ltd. Fourth Quarter 2012 Earnings Call
When: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. ET
How: Simply log on to the Web at the address above, or call to listen in at (888) 437-9366 (due to the limited number of lines available, we encourage you to dial-in approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of the call).
Contact: Kerri Thurston, 913-397-8200, firstname.lastname@example.org
An archive of the live webcast will be available until March 22, 2013 on the Garmin website at www.garmin.com. To access the replay, click on the Investor Relations link and click over to the Events Calendar page.
Through its operating subsidiaries, Garmin Ltd. designs and manufactures navigation, communication and information electronics. Garmin is a leader in the general aviation and consumer GPS markets and its products serve aviation, marine, outdoor, fitness, automotive, mobile and OEM applications. Garmin Ltd. is incorporated in Switzerland, and its principal subsidiaries are located in the United States, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit the Investor Relations site of Garmin Ltd. at www.garmin.com or contact the Investor Relations department at 913-397-8200.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- M, comme Microsoft, M comme... Minable !
- Dell Delivers Connected Security Vision with Innovative Solutions and Capabilities
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Cloud Expo Silicon Valley: Big Data Analytics with Google Cloud Platform
- File Sharing +1 : Harnessing Google’s Cloud Collaboration Architecture
- Brightlink Chooses Net Optics Director Pro to Raise Performance Levels
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?