|By RealWire News Distribution||
|January 14, 2013 07:23 AM EST||
First-of-its-kind migration service makes moving to the Cloud much easier
A new service designed to help businesses migrate critical services to the Cloud has been launched by Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS). The service Go Google, is the first-of-its-kind specifically designed as a one-stop-shop for businesses looking to easily and cost-effectively migrate to the Cloud.
James Doggart, Managing Director of CTS explained. "Our Go Google offering is unique - it is the only service in the world where an organisation can purchase Google Apps, get set-up, migrated, supported and trained all in one place. This will change the way businesses migrate to the Cloud as it is all done online. So there is no need to speak to a sales person or have endless meetings to scope the project out and then manage it."
Such a unique service is possible because of CTS' CloudMigrator solution, the world's leading Google Apps migration tool. It is the only solution that can migrate from all major e-mail platforms and has already helped migrate nearly 1 million users to the Cloud from organisations of all sizes across the globe.
James continued: "We have deliberately unpicked traditional IT models with this approach. It offers the easiest and most cost-effective way of migrating to the Cloud and because it is scalable it works if an organisation has one user or 10,000. What's more, there are no hidden costs or add-ons. It costs £60 per user for the first year and then reduces in subsequent years. We even offer a free trial so organisations can see the benefits before they sign-up."
As well as providing access to all the Google Apps for Business tools including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Chat and Google+ with hangouts, the service also includes full training and support.
"Training and support are an important part of the overall package," concluded James. "They help to ensure that users can quickly get to grips with the new applications and ensure their organisation can enjoy the collaboration benefits that Google Apps delivers. We are so confident that people will benefit from Google Apps that we'll even pay for a company to migrate. If they sign up we'll give them Google Apps free for a month, only after then will they be asked to pay. So really, it is a no-risk offer."
About Cloud Technology Solutions:
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is a leading provider of Google and Google Apps solutions that help organisations large and small become more agile while reducing costs. It is trusted by many of the world's most well known organisations to help them move their businesses to the cloud.
CTS deliver a complete range of services that help organisations to take full advantage of the Google Apps cloud environment, including: Google Apps Migration, Google Apps Adoption, Google Apps Integration, Google Apps Development, Enterprise Support & Management
For further information contact: Joe Woodford
Cloud Technology Solutions Ltd, Lowry House, 17 Marble Street, Manchester, M2 3AW
Tel: +44 (0)161 871 0330
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.cloudsolutions.co.uk
Spreckley Partners Ltd
T: 0207 388 9988
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?