|By Business Wire||
|January 14, 2013 09:33 AM EST||
Aerohive Networks™, the leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled enterprise networking, today announced its partnership with Euclid, the leading retail analytics company, to provide brick-and-mortar retailers with actionable shopper insights to drive better business decisions and enhance the customer experience. With this new integration, retailers can now harness the power of Aerohive Wi-Fi and Euclid’s unique-visitor-based analytics to discover what really drives shopper traffic, engagement and customer loyalty.
- Although online retailers have been leveraging online shopper analytics for years to better engage with their customers, there has been an unfulfilled gap for brick-and-mortar shops looking to track in-store customer behavior. Aerohive’s partnership with Euclid now fills this need, allowing savvy retailers to stay ahead of the curve by measuring in-store behavior to improve the shopper experience.
- Aerohive and Euclid have integrated their cloud-based technologies to arm retailers with in-store shopper analytics. Euclid’s powerful real-world insights combined with Aerohive’s cloud-based, controller-less, intelligent Wi-Fi architecture provide a comprehensive solution for retailers looking to optimize customer experience.
- The integration with Aerohive is unique from all other Wi-Fi solutions in that there is no need for a controller, dramatically saving retailer costs and speeding deployment (hours vs. weeks).
- With this new integration, brick-and-mortar retailers now have the power to tap into a wealth of consumer insights by measuring the activity of all shoppers carrying a Wi-Fi enabled smartphone. Every Aerohive Access Point (AP) will have Euclid sensor technology built in, enabling retailers to understand consumer behavior through these intelligent APs.
- Aerohive customers receive a core set of Euclid’s retail analytics for free and can upgrade to a premium analytics solution for more robust reporting and historical analysis. Customers can simply turn on the analytics function in their Wi-Fi management console at any time. Shopper traffic and engagement reports can be accessed via HiveManager Online™, Aerohive’s enterprise-class network management system, which is delivered as a cloud-enabled service for Aerohive APs and routers. The premium Euclid Analytics upgrade includes the ability to segment statistics by groups of stores, advanced loyalty and engagement metrics, and more.
- An industry first, with working demos now, this integrated solution provides retailers, malls and other venues access to data that will optimize the performance of their marketing, merchandising and operations and ultimately, compete more effectively with online retailers.
- For a demo of Aerohive’s and Euclid’s integrated solution, come by Aerohive’s booth #2477 at the National Retail Federation BIG Show taking place January 14-15 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Pricing and Availability
- In March 2013, Aerohive will offer Euclid sensor functionality and a core set of retail analytics at no charge as part of a free software upgrade to the HiveOS™ network operating system and HiveManager™ network management system.
- For more in-depth insights, Aerohive customers can simply contact Euclid to upgrade to the premium Euclid Analytics dashboard. Enhancements include the ability to segment statistics by groups of stores, extended historical data, and advanced loyalty and engagement metrics. Euclid customers can also install Aerohive APs to enhance their stores with Wi-Fi access and Euclid sensor functionality in a single device.
“We at the Hub Group are extremely excited about the integration of Aerohive's leading Wi-Fi infrastructure solutions and Euclid's innovative retail presence technology,” said Tony Shooter, director, Hub Group. “As a happy Aerohive customer continuing to lead the way delivering the shopping experience of the future, having these two capabilities integrated together is a perfect fit.”
“As the retail vertical is increasingly integrating Wi-Fi into their environments, reliable and powerful wireless networks like Aerohive's are needed to support heavy mobile traffic from shoppers,” said Zeus Kerravala, principal analyst, ZK Research. “Aerohive is providing a much needed solution for brick-and-mortar retailers by integrating Euclid's sensor technology into their APs, enabling them to collect invaluable customer data from smart devices without any additional hardware or software. This new integration moves the needle in the networking space to next-generation, intelligent Wi-Fi that will empower the retail industry.”
“Aerohive’s unique combination of cloud-managed, controller-less Wi-Fi with integrated security and PCI reporting have made Aerohive the best choice for retailers around the world,” said Bill Hoppin, vice president of business development, Aerohive Networks. “We look to continue the innovation for retailers with an industry first, integrated analytics solution with Euclid that offers free and advanced versions allowing retailers to understand what's truly engaging their customers.”
“Euclid’s partnership with Aerohive makes it dramatically easier to get the big picture about what’s happening in your stores,” said Will Smith, chief executive officer, Euclid. “We’re excited to give retailers a much faster and more convenient way to experience our breakthrough shopper analytics.”
Euclid is a venture-backed startup based in Palo Alto, CA that delivers actionable shopper insights to brick and mortar retailers—think Google Analytics for offline retail. Providing real-world metrics like Engagement Rate, Visit Duration, and Visit Frequency, Euclid helps retailers optimize the performance of their marketing, merchandising, and operations. With simple setup and an easy-to-use web dashboard, national chains and local boutiques alike can boost traffic, engagement, loyalty, and revenue. Built on a commitment to protecting individual privacy, Euclid’s technology provides only aggregated, anonymous insights. Euclid is redefining retail decision-making, from the stockroom to the boardroom. Visit euclidanalytics.com for more information.
About Aerohive Networks
People want to work anywhere; on any device, and IT needs to enable them -- without drowning in complexity or compromising on security, performance, reliability or cost. Aerohive's mission is to Simpli-Fi these enterprise access networks with a cloud-enabled, self-organizing, service-aware, identity-based infrastructure that includes innovative Wi-Fi, VPN, branch routing and switching solutions.
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. Investors include Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Northern Light Venture Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Inc. (NEA) and Institutional Venture Partners (IVP). For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog or become a fan on our Facebook page.
Product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?