|By Marketwired .||
|January 14, 2013 07:01 PM EST||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Elite Traders Group This Week's Micro-Cap Watch
Like it or not most micro-cap stocks need awareness in order to tell their story to investors. That is the theme of this report. We will be covering some recent stock alerts (OTCQB: BMSN), (OTCQB: AAPT), (OTCQB: SIAF) and (PINKSHEETS: ACYD).The one thing all these stocks have in common is recent medium to high cost promotional activity. The hard part for a micro-cap trader is which newsletters to follow and which of those alerts are going to be winners.
Which Newsletters to Follow
First the newsletters you follow should have a policy to issue uncompensated alerts as well as compensated, this can be found in the disclaimer of your email alert. Most only issue compensated profiles and are in the business of advertising only. Performing in-depth due diligence is very time consuming and requires patience and proper timing. This is what sets us apart from the rest. Compensated or not our profiles are 100% handpicked.
Choosing the Winners
When a larger newsletter issues an alert most traders/investors find themselves chasing the price action due to the high number of orders to buy at the ask. One way to avoid chasing would be an early alert service or a VIP Membership. ( http://www.firstpennypicks.com/vip-membership/ ) One thing we see as very important about our profiles is that we are the first newsletter to begin coverage on the next hot micro-cap stock. You can also gauge a stocks potential fairly quick by viewing level two after the market open and checking for large walls/sell orders. In the end it is really all about finding an interactive service that does their best to find the next hot play. Remember, do not trade without a level two service and take profits off the table when you are able to do so.
Bio-Matrix Scientific Group, Inc. (OTCQB: BMSN) a biotechnology research and development company that has two cryogenic stem cell banks, three research laboratories, aseptic cellular/tissue class 10,000/100 processing lab, hematology, microbiology and flow cytometry laboratories. Bio-Matrix is pursuing relationships with hospitals, medical institutes, research firms and biotechnology companies to assist in stem cell research, cell culturing and Regenerative Medicine therapies. (Get Free TrendAnalysis) http://www.firstpennypicks.com/get-your-free-research-report/
All American Pet Company, Inc. (OTCQB: AAPT) produces, markets, and sells natural super-premium and premium patented wellness products under proprietary brand names specifically for dogs. (Get Free TrendAnalysis) http://www.firstpennypicks.com/get-your-free-research-report/
Sino Agro Food, Inc. (OTCQB: SIAF) is an integrated, diversified agricultural technology and organic food company focused on developing, producing and distributing agricultural products in the Peoples Republic of China. The Company intends to focus on meeting the increasing demand of China's rising middle class for gourmet and high-quality food items. Current lines of business include the manufacture and distribution of beef and lamb products, fish products, bio-organic fertilizer, stock feed and cash crops. (Get Free Trend Analysis) http://www.firstpennypicks.com/get-your-free-research-report/
American Community Development Group, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: ACYD) is a for-profit corporation originally founded to provide advisory support and management guidance to the non-profit community to assist their support of various economically distressed citizens. ACYD believes in the concept of "social entrepreneurship" as stewards of our investors' and our own resources while also creating strong economic returns on the Company's capital. (Get Free Trend Analysis) http://www.firstpennypicks.com/get-your-free-research-report/
To Receive More Reports like this one Subscribe free at http://www.FirstPennyPicks.com
Increase Your Day Trading Profits by joining our VIP Pre-promotion/Early Alert Membership For only $29.95/month or $295/year: http://www.firstpennypicks.com/vip-membership/
http://www.Firstpennypicks.com was developed as a beacon of hope in the micro-cap stock newsletter industry. We always hand-pick our alerts as opposed to biased advertising. This is why we are the fastest growing community of micro-cap traders on the web.
Please note that all media from Elite Traders Group LLC and FirstPennyPicks.com is investment opinion only. Elite Traders Group employees are not registered as an Investment Adviser in any jurisdiction whatsoever. This advertisement is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a recommendation to buy or sell securities in any of the profiled companies listed here.
FULL DISCLAIMER http://www.firstpennypicks.com/disclaimer/
NOTE* Elite Traders Group/ Firstpennypicks.com is not currently profiling the above mentioned companies but using them as an example of recent alerts by other newsletters
Elite Traders Group LLC
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?