|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 07:30 AM EST||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Cloud Sherpas has expanded domestically and internationally with the acquisition of Innoveer Solutions, a top CRM advisory and cloud integration services firm; terms were not disclosed. The transaction gives Cloud Sherpas its first physical presence in Europe, a growing market for cloud services according to Forrester, and squarely positions Cloud Sherpas as a leader in the cloud services brokerage ecosystem.
Innoveer is an award-winning global CRM consulting firm with over 750 customers and 2,000 successful deployments under its belt. The company was founded in 1998 and provides a range of services, including discovery and planning, CRM technology selection, business process improvements, implementation, change management and support focused on enterprise businesses in the Life Sciences, Insurance, Financial Services and Manufacturing sectors, among others. Key customers include Panasonic, Shire Pharmaceuticals and AXA, one of the largest installations of Salesforce worldwide. Innoveer pioneered a CRM Excellence Framework to help clients transform their customer-facing operations, and is well known for its expertise migrating clients from Siebel to Salesforce. Innoveer also offers in-depth advisory services, focused on CRM planning, process improvement and industry best practices.
Cloud Sherpas' Salesforce business unit is growing rapidly. The firm offers CRM advisory services, implementation, integration and custom cloud development. Combined with Innoveer, Cloud Sherpas has migrated more than 5,000 customers to the cloud worldwide. The acquisition of Innoveer gives Cloud Sherpas greater geographic density in the northeast and central U.S., an operation in the U.K., an offshore delivery team in India and one of the largest practices of certified consultants worldwide. This is Cloud Sherpas' second CRM-focused acquisition in the past month. Following this acquisition, the firm now has Salesforce.com Platinum Partner status in North America, Europe and Australia.
"Our clients are expanding their cloud application footprint," said David Northington, CEO at Cloud Sherpas. "Many of our global customers have experienced success in one area of their business and are eager to apply cloud-based sales automation, customer service, call center support and collaboration throughout their organizations. With the acquisition of Innoveer, we bring more than 500 cloud strategists and technical experts to bear on the market across six countries, including a solid platform for European expansion."
"We've helped hundreds of customers achieve their business objectives with cloud CRM," said Adam Honig, founder and CEO of Innoveer Solutions. "Our customers are now asking us, 'what additional value can we get from the cloud?' As one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages, Cloud Sherpas is uniquely positioned to help our clients aggregate, integrate and customize an increasingly wide array of cloud-based solutions, including email and collaboration, platform development, mobility solutions, single sign-on and data integration, just to name a few."
About Cloud Sherpas
Cloud Sherpas, the Google Enterprise 2011 Partner of the Year and a Platinum salesforce.com Partner, is one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages. Since 2007, the company has helped over 5,000 customers adopt, manage and enhance cloud solutions from Google, salesforce.com, ServiceNow and other leading cloud vendors. Whether working with a global retailer to help them make their business more connected and collaborative with Google Apps or helping a financial services firm deploy Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to better manage their customer relationships, Cloud Sherpas has the experience and expertise to help organizations leverage the cloud and respond with agility to the rapid consumerization of IT. Cloud Sherpas is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices throughout the United States and operations in Australia, Dubai, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.cloudsherpas.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?