|By Marketwired .||
|January 15, 2013 08:30 AM EST||
NEEDHAM, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Cross channel marketing intelligence software provider Visual IQ today introduced two new features to its IQ Intelligence Suite, the company's modular marketing attribution solution. The features enable brands and their agencies to easily tailor the data brought into and the recommendations delivered out of their products to directly match clients' business-specific needs.
DimensionFlex Mirrors Client Taxonomy
DimensionFlex, a new feature within the IQ Envoy product, ensures that the analyses, insights and recommendations derived from the data that feeds the attribution process map directly to each client's unique business taxonomy. By providing maximum flexibility and configurability, DimensionFlex enables marketers to:
- View data in their own terms by creating unique groupings within IQ Envoy's dashboards that do not exist in the original source data, such as client-specific product lines, business units, cost types or geographic territories.
- Configure exported/reported data in unique groupings that do not exist in the original source data and/or do not appear in IQ Envoy's dashboards.
- Maintain a copy of all source data that feeds the attribution process in its original format in order to re-configure it in the future based on an organization's changing needs.
ScenarioFlex Enables Simultaneous Conversion Objectives
ScenarioFlex, a new feature within the IQ Sage product, enables marketers to utilize the scenario-planning, media spend recommendation generation and optimal media plan production capabilities in pursuit of multiple, simultaneous conversion objectives. This feature allows marketers to:
- Eliminate building separate media plans and optimization recommendations for individual conversion objectives, which may be in conflict with each other and lead to not only wasted media spend, but spend that works against achieving one or more objectives.
- Build attribution-informed media plans that will optimize performance across two different product lines, three different business units, etc., with just a click of a mouse.
- Optimize media spend toward newsletter sign-ups, whitepaper downloads, free software trials and any other business-specific conversions utilizing attribution-informed recommendations.
"We're in the business of making marketers' jobs easier and more productive by increasing the success of their programs. These two new features, which represent the latest innovations in the IQ Intelligence Suite, ensure our products deliver intelligence that is as relevant as possible to our clients' real world ecosystems," said Manu Mathew, CEO and co-founder of Visual IQ. "DimensionFlex and ScenarioFlex make it easier than ever for them to apply the output of our products to the media buying challenges they face every day."
Both features are now available within the IQ Intelligence Suite, which currently manages more than $5 billion in media spend on behalf of its clients and was recently named a leader in both interactive attribution and cross channel attribution in reports published by leading market research firm Forrester Research.
About Visual IQ
Visual IQ produces the world's most powerful cross channel marketing intelligence software products. Its hosted IQ Intelligence Suite reveals cross channel performance insights hidden deep within companies' marketing data and provides actionable recommendations to improve marketing effectiveness. These recommendations enable marketers and agencies to adjust their advertising strategies and tactics to significantly increase marketing ROI across their entire marketing mix -- both online and offline.
Version 2.0 Communications for Visual IQ
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?