|By Marketwired .||
|January 16, 2013 07:55 AM EST||
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- SecureAuth, a leading provider of identity enforcement technology for the enterprise, closed 2012 with record corporate end-user subscriber and revenue growth. There are more than 10 million subscribers whose organizations benefit from being an Identity Provider to securely authorize employees, partners and customers access to enterprise data from any device anywhere. Additionally, the company experienced two-year revenue growth of 800% by continuing to add large customers such as Siemens, Big Lots, Office Depot, Edward Jones, Sony Pictures, HBO, Electronic Arts, Virgin America, Southwest Airlines and US Navy.
"Identity and access management is the core issue enterprises are dealing with as they embrace the growing use of BYOD, and is the reason for the exponential growth SecureAuth experienced during 2012," commented Craig Lund, chief executive officer and co-founder at SecureAuth. "We expect this growth to continue through 2013 as more organizations realize the simplicity and flexibility SecureAuth IdP offers IT and their corporate users. Furthermore, we are continuing to enhance our products to meet the need for varied end-point securities and compliant access within the enterprise -- from device platforms to specific applications such as Google Apps, SharePoint, Office 365 and native mobile applications."
SecureAuth recently closed $4.5 million in private funding to expand corporate infrastructure to meet the needs of the company's growth. This included investment in additional sales, engineers, product support and development.
"SecureAuth has been able to sustain triple digit CAGR growth for multiple years in a row due to fueling sales for single-sign-on cloud computing and now more than ever, mobile app security. The available market continues to expand and SecureAuth IdP continues to deliver, and in fact, has received many industry accolades," stated Thomas C. Stewart, chief financial officer at SecureAuth.
Identity Management Resources
A comprehensive evaluation of the mobile enterprise and its challenges is available in an IDC report, titled, "Enforcing Identity Access Management in Cloud and Mobile Environments," available for free by clicking Request IDC Report. Sponsored by SecureAuth, the report is a valuable resource for enterprises looking for a simplified, flexible yet secure method of identity access management.
Gartner also offers the following identity management reports: Choosing Among Federated Identity Management Options and MarketScope for Web Access Management.
An independent product review of SecureAuth IdP by SCMagazine can be read at http://www.scmagazine.com/secureauth-idp/review/3782/.
Enterprises interested in learning more about SecureAuth solutions for mobile, on-premise, VPN, cloud, SharePoint, Google apps, PCI DSS compliance and Android integration of remote access can contact SecureAuth at 949-777-6959 or sales.
SecureAuth is a technology leader in universal identity enforcement for mobile devices, cloud applications and networks that serves hundreds of customers and over 10 million users worldwide. Its SecureAuth IdP products offer Global 5000 companies a uniquely extensible, enterprise-proven method of administering corporate identity governance on cloud-based applications, mobile devices, and networks. These all-in-one solutions provide IT departments with a simplified way of managing and enforcing access, authentication, approval and assertion based on existing user entitlements. SecureAuth IdP works anywhere and is completely scalable. Located in Irvine, Calif., SecureAuth was awarded the Stevie Award for "Fastest-Growing Company" in 2012 by The American Business Awards, won the People's Choice Stevie Award for Favorite Security Solution, and was selected as "Favorite BYOD Security Solution" by UP-START. For the latest insight on enterprise identity governance and issues follow the SecureAuth Blog, follow @SecureAuth on Twitter, or visit www.gosecureauth.com for additional information.
SecureAuth, SecureAuth IdP and the SecureAuth logo are registered trademarks of SecureAuth Corporation. All other products or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?