|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 01:39 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyone outgrows their shoes at some point. It seems that Google Apps Reseller, ViWo Inc., has grown a little too big for its boots. Some big changes are afoot at the Los Angeles based company. As of January 1, 2013, ViWo has brought on a new CEO and he has a bold plan for the future of the company. So, what is the next step for the cloud gurus?
"Bigger and better cloud projects. That's why I'm here." ViWo Inc.'s new CEO, Bence Orlai, is ready to help the company evolve. "ViWo has traditionally been known for their skill in the small business market, but I think we can expand our expertise to larger, more complex deployments, and incorporate more consulting and development services. The cloud service provider business model is coming into focus. We plan to make 2013 a watershed year for ViWo."
ViWo is no stranger to change. They began as an eager IT company in the early 2000s. With the emergence of Google Apps, ViWo decided to take a big leap and pivot to focus on the cloud. According to Orlai, that was just the beginning.
"We are in a terrific position to go beyond implementation services," says Orlai. "The cloud is relevant to businesses at a strategic level. I want ViWo to use the cloud as an all around problem solving tool to address our clients' business needs."
ViWo's outgoing CEO, Crisantos Hajibrahim, will become President of the company. Rob Naficy will remain COO. When asked about their decision to take on a new CEO, the two executives say they could not be more pleased.
"With Bence's leadership, we will take ViWo to the next level of cloud services. There are so many amazing angles to the cloud. We are witnessing a plethora of new business models emerge as a result of the dominance of cloud computing. The velocity of change requires us to beef up our management team. We plan to keep ViWo focused and to hone our operations. We think these adjustments will dramatically improve our performance and further our capacity to help our customers transition and thrive," said Crisantos Hajibrahim.
ViWo will be announcing further details surrounding their new changes throughout 2013. Businesses with their head in the cloud should follow ViWo closely. They're sure to be leaving some heavy tracks in the cloud this year.
SOURCE ViWo Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?