|By PR Newswire||
|January 16, 2013 03:30 PM EST||
DEARBORN, Mich., Jan. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Ford Atlas Concept: The future of pickups
At the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Ford unveiled the Atlas Concept to showcase the design, capability, fuel efficiency and smart technologies that will define future pickup trucks. The Atlas Concept is inspired by decades of listening to customers at the places they work and play. The result is a purpose-driven design with prominent wheel arches, a wide stance and chiseled grille – all to reinforce its functional Built Ford Tough® image. more…
Mike Levine | email@example.com | 313.323.6854
Ford brings out entire showroom for NAIAS
All-new Fusions, Fiestas, Escapes and Transit vans share the stage with muscular Mustangs, tough F-Series trucks and the rest of the freshest vehicle lineup available on the Ford stand at NAIAS. More than 65 vehicles will grace the Ford exhibit, including a Ford-based fire-rescue truck, a Gleaners mobile food pantry Transit Connect and Ford Police Interceptors. more…
Aaron Miller | firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.845.4467
Popular Mechanics honors Ford SYNC AppLink Developer Program
The Ford SYNC® AppLink™ Developer Program has been honored with an Editor's Choice award from Popular Mechanics. The program is the first of its kind in the automotive industry, providing a free software development kit to mobile app developers that enables them to harness the power of SYNC voice control. Click here for the full list of winners.
Ford OpenXC platform now open for programming
On the heels of launching its first software developer program, Ford now turns its attention to the growing trend in hardware hacking by transforming vehicles into an experimental development environment. Ford's OpenXC research platform is now out of beta and available to all "makers" and do-it-yourselfers. more…
Alan Hall | email@example.com | 313.594.3744
Ford to hire thousands of salaried workers in the U.S.
Ford plans to hire 2,200 salaried workers in the U.S. this year – the largest increase in more than a decade – to support the aggressive pace of new Ford product introductions. more…
Todd Nissen | firstname.lastname@example.org | 313.322.4898
About Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com.
SOURCE Ford Motor Company
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?