|By Marketwired .||
|January 17, 2013 08:00 AM EST||
CARY, NORTH CAROLINA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- SAManage, the leader in cloud-based, integrated Service Desk and IT Asset Management software today announced that their customer base has quadrupled over the past 12 months. The customer base is diversified across 36 countries and multiple industry sectors, the most prominent being IT/Business Services and Education/Not for Profit as the leaders.
"Last year we determined that our SaaS IT Service Desk and Asset Management solution was ready for prime time", said Doron Gordon, CEO and Founder. "Our carefully selected engineering team created the SAManage rapid, continuous enhancement model that delivers customer requested enhancement every week. All of our customers are always on the latest release and it requires zero effort on their part. No servers to maintain, no upgrades to install, no lost customizations caused by version incompatibility. We do all of this and our customers love it." The number of employees has tripled to support the larger number of customers and their product requirements and is expected to double itself this year.
On the product side SAManage introduced many new features. Most importantly the extended Service Desk, enabling departments other than IT to further streamline support processes and improve communications between employees and the service providers, such as the HR department, facility management or procurement team. SAManage also introduced improved Service Level Management, Customer Satisfaction, warranty information and email customization among many other features and functionalities. The product integration with several key players such as Google Apps, Chatter, Zendesk, Salesforce, OKTA, OneLogin and Zapier was tightened.
"The product infrastructure now supports larger quantities of data", said Nir Tzur, VP Engineering, "we increased the number of assets, software and incidents dramatically and our infrastructure is ready to scale much higher."
While SAManage reports that its managed assets tripled, Dell still leads with close to 50%, HP with 18%, and Lenovo and Apple with 9% and 6% respectively. On the software OS, Windows XP and Windows 7 unsurprisingly dominate the numbers.
Encouraged by the customer validation, SAManage opened its first sales offices in Cary, NC and Rotterdam, The Netherlands. "Customer acceptance and a strong belief that our sales and support model was scalable caused us to make this important move", said SAManage President, Darroll Buytenhuys, "Hiring a sales and support team and opening the sales office to better support our customers was the catalyst and drove this impressive growth."
Importantly, SAManage has successfully replaced legacy on-premise products from BMC Software, HP, CA and Symantec, to name a few. Here is what some SAManage customers are saying:
"The service was very easy to deploy and I knew that within a few hours I would be ready to deploy to my users." Mark Rodgers, Director Advanced Solutions, SpinSix "The result is greater efficiency, no worries about software upgrades, and no need to run "yet another server." Doug Carbaugh, Integral Consulting "It was quickly evident that the SAManage solution satisfied all functions on my wish list. And it was really easy to use and implement." Jens Danielsen IT Manager Saint Tropez "I can more easily show management my workload, and my productivity. My users can hold me accountable for my actions. It's also easy to show that I can't support them if they don't open a ticket." Collum Davenport, Insight Editions "The little things all added up - the mobile support...QR and BAR codes... custom fields. We have to come to admire the software. It's as elegant as asset management gets." Ben Miller, Knox County School District in Tennessee
SAManage is a leading provider of secure, SaaS-based IT Management services that helps companies manage their IT assets, deliver an ITIL-based IT Service Desk, organize software licenses and IT contracts, and detect risks and license compliance gaps. Delivered as a SaaS service with no software or servers required, SAManage empowers companies of all sizes with capabilities that were previously available only to large companies. SAManage is easily deployed across multiple locations within minutes and provides visibility into complex IT infrastructures, making it easy to automate and simplify the daily tasks associated with establishing IT governance, control, and compliance. SAManage is backed by Carmel Ventures and Gemini Israel Ventures. Learn more at: http://www.samanage.com/.
Natascha Gutmans Weisbrot
Director of Marketing
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?