|By Marketwired .||
|January 28, 2013 10:10 PM EST||
SEATTLE, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/28/13 -- Speakers with expertise in Social, Mobile, Mobility, Big Data and Cloud, representing Microsoft, IBM, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, Oracle, and other top technology companies have been added to the line-up for the 3PX|TechCon West, a BTS Summit event, taking place April 16-17, 2013 in Seattle, Wash.
3PX|TechCon, BTS Summit's new flagship technology event, brings together business leaders and technology experts in a learning and networking environment. The conference will address the power of current and future technologies becoming known as the Third Platform (Social, Mobile & Mobility, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Services) and how these technologies are being used to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits.
3PX|TechCon was developed for business and technology leaders including CxOs, CIOs, presidents, and general managers, as well as architects and engineers. It offers attendees the opportunity to learn more about the Third Platform, showcase technology solutions, and their ability to drive change and solve business needs.
The 3PX|TechCon agenda is packed with more than 80 sessions from industry experts including:
- Smart, Social, Connected, Mobile: Life in the 2020s - Peter Coffee, Salesforce
This session will focus on present trends and likely punctuations of technology and social behavior - fundamental forces that will transform work, leisure, education, entertainment, medicine, and every other sphere of human (and machine) activity.
- How In-Memory Computing Can Boost Cloud Performance for Big Data - Eric Frenkiel, MemSQL
Big data has ushered in new challenges for organizations, and today's decision-makers are faced with a multitude of solutions while lacking clear answers about how to leverage the cloud to effectively tackle big data. In this session, two Facebook and Y-Combinator graduates will discuss how top mobile, gaming and financial services companies are solving problems with in-memory computing.
- Tackling the Convergence of Big Data & Advanced Analytics Technology - Ian Hersey, Attensity
How are new sources of Big Data and analytic techniques and technology helping organizations find new truths and business opportunities? This session will focus on use cases of leaders creating competitive advantage by shifting the data discovery boundaries in a way that allows them to make smarter decisions, take more risks, and gain deeper insights than their industry peers.
- The Agile Architecture Revolution - Jason Bloomberg, ZapThink
It's technology that can help the organization deal with change, and leverage change for competitive, strategic advantage. If only we knew how to put it all together properly. Enter Agile Architecture. How can we design systems that provide such agility? Take the best part of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), combine with what works from the Agile Manifesto, and mix with Complex Systems Engineering to create a revolutionary approach to meeting changing business needs in the context of today's ever-changing set of technology capabilities.
Registration Now Open
Early registration is now open. Attendees who register by February 15 can save $400. To register for 3PX|TechCon, or for more information about sponsorship opportunities, visit http://bit.ly/3PXTechCon2013.
About 3PX|TechCon West
3PX|TechCon, BTS Summit's flagship technology event, brings together business leaders and technology experts in a learning and networking environment to harness the power of the Third Platform (Social, Mobile & Mobility, Big Data & Analytics and Cloud Services) to streamline operations, mitigate risk, enhance security and increase profits.
3PX|TechCon - http://www.btssummit.com
- Google+: http://www.gplus.to/3PXTechCon
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/3PXTechCon
- LinkedIn Group: http://bit.ly/3PXLinkedIn
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/3PXTechCon
About BTS Summit
BTS Summit is a producer of technology conferences and events. Our events focus on the intersection of business and technology and the ability to advance real-world business strategy through smart uses of the Third Platform (Social, Mobile, Mobility, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud Solutions).
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?