|By Marketwired .||
|January 30, 2013 10:15 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/13 -- Stipple, the leader in image-based e-commerce and advertising, today announced the ability to drive e-commerce directly from within the Facebook News Feed. The introduction of e-commerce into the News Feed, which is where Facebook's more than one billion users consume the majority of their content, creates a massive new opportunity for brands to efficiently drive revenue from their followers. This is the most promising evolution to-date in unlocking the full potential of the global social platform.
"Stipple has developed an innovative way for consumers to learn more about products and for advertisers to drive traffic and sales from within Facebook and other social channels," said Scott Allan, SVP Global Marketing, Rakuten LinkShare Corporation. "Stipple represents the continuous innovation within the Rakuten LinkShare Network and we are thrilled to have them featured at the Rakuten LinkShare Symposium San Francisco, where advertisers will be able to meet the Stipple team in person to learn more about how to package up relevant product videos, photos and updated pricing into a single post."
Stipple's unique technology enables brands to share an array of interactive content from a single post. Examples of the interactive content include "shop" buttons with real-time pricing and product information, videos, photos and much more. For the first time, brands' followers will be able to fully explore relevant and accurate content without needing to click to another page or website, or download an app.
Stipple is launching its Facebook integration with premier brands and athletes including Sony Pictures, PEOPLE, Karmaloop and San Francisco 49er Chris Culliver (#29). Stipple works with leading merchants, including Nordstrom, Nike, and L'Oreal, as well as more than 5,000 publisher website partners.
"The combination of a billion monthly active users, granular targeting and now e-commerce with Stippled images makes Facebook even more appealing for brands, and is a compelling reason for them to continue acquiring followers," said Rey Flemings, founder and CEO, Stipple.
This news follows Stipple's recent integration with Twitter, which created in-stream, interactive and e-commerce opportunities with Twitter's 200 million monthly active users.
Introductory pricing is free. To start using Stipple today and for more information, please visit www.stipple.com.
Stipple is the global leader in image-based advertising and e-commerce. More consumers see brand images on the open web than on brand websites and through advertising combined. Only Stipple accurately tags photos at enterprise scale and connects images from third-party sites back to their original owners, enabling real-time distribution of media and commerce through photos. Publishing partners can also earn revenue through purchases made via Stippled photos. Stipple's investors include Sands Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Floodgate, Relevance Capital, Justin Timberlake, and other leading investors.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2214860
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?