|By Marketwired .||
|February 1, 2013 05:27 PM EST||
BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/01/13 -- Sneak away with your sweetie for a romantic escape at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf hotel. Just in time for Valentine's, this swanky waterfront hotel in Boston, MA is offering a "Honeymoon Bliss" package that will make your heart skip a beat.
The "Honeymoon Bliss" package includes: deluxe overnight accommodations; wine and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to your guest room upon arrival; breakfast for two; valet parking for one car; and late check-out (if available).
This package is available Thursday through Sunday nights, now through December 31, 2013. Rates range from $291 to $691 per night, based on dates and availability. Tax and gratuities are not included. To book your reservation, visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boslw-boston-marriott-long-wharf/, and be sure promotional code ES5 appears in the corporate/promotional code box, or call 1-800-228-9290 and ask for promotional code ES5. A limited number of rooms are available for this promotion; package is not valid for groups. Advance reservations are required, and other restrictions may apply.
The stylish Boston Marriott Long Wharf hotel recently emerged from a $30M full-hotel renovation, which showcases picturesque views at every turn and makes this hotel the perfect location for a Boston waterfront wedding. All guest rooms are appointed with luxurious bedding, iPod clock radios, and HD LCD televisions with split screen technology and plug-in connectivity for digital devices. A new Waterline restaurant and bar offers quintessential American cocktails and classic New England fare with a focus on local ingredients. A significantly expanded 24-hour fitness center provides the latest equipment, including stationary bikes, Precor treadmills and elliptical trainers, all with 9-inch televisions. The hotel's indoor pool and whirlpool area open onto a sundeck overlooking the water.
Among hotels near Faneuil Hall, located at 296 State Street, the hotel is within short walking distance of Quincy Market, and the Boston Aquarium. The Boston Marriott Long Wharf hotel is also just minutes from Boston Common, the Boston Children's Museum, and the TD Banknorth Garden. It offers easy access to Logan International Airport, Amtrak's South Station, the MBTA's subway and commuter rail and I-93. For more information, please call 617-227-0800, or visit here.
Visit Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) for company information. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2218176
Boston Marriott Long Wharf
296 State Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02109 USA
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?