|By PR Newswire||
|February 12, 2013 11:00 AM EST||
NEW YORK and FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Feb. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- WrapMail, Inc. (OTC:WRAP) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with upstart branding house Esther Branded Entertainment Group (EBEG) for EBEG to market its affinity solution where fans of sports teams, celebrities, and music artists can purchase a licensed WRAP (interactive email template) to use with their regular emails to show their affinity to their favorite team, celebrities or artists.
Tom Sarig, EBEG's CEO commented that: "The WRAPmail Fan solution is an amazing opportunity for artists, sports teams, and really any celebrity with real brand equity alike to gain massive additional exposure while at the same time giving their fans an opportunity to show their affinity with every email they send anyway". EBEG's President, Amanda Levine-Pilla, commented that: "Taking advantage of already existing email venues and large fan bases could easily lead to significant additional revenues for the artists and sports teams as WRAPS also feature images and links to their respective merchandise and ticket sales".
President Amanda Levine-Pilla adds "We have already signed on Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame member Lou Reed who currently has over 600,000 fans on Facebook alone." CEO Tom Sarig further comments that "Lou Reed's webshop will feature WRAP(s) for sale immediately". Lou Reed adds that "This will give all my fans a new way to use their emails and I am also convinced it is a very smart business decision on my behalf."
The potential revenues to artists, celebrities and sports teams is massive and the t formula which WRAPmail and EBEG have come up with shows that artists, celebrities and sports team can potentially earn incremental income in the millions of dollars, and all from providing an exciting new branding bond with their respective fans. EBEG and WRAPmail have made conservative calculations for artists, sports teams and celebrities on what this formula can mean in terms of revenues for all involved parties. The suggested purchase price for an affiliate WRAP is approximately US$14.99. These WRAPs are customized with the fan's image and name, and fans get to 'wear' their WRAP around their emails just as they would wear their favorite sports team's or artist's T-Shirts. The WRAP not only promotes ticket sales and merchandise through images with embedded links but fans get to show their affinity for their favorite sports teams or artists each time they send an email.
WRAPmail Founder Rolv Heggenhougen says "We could also see an opportunity to solicit advertising in the WRAPmail Toolbar which works with Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Microsoft LIVE and GoDaddy for Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Firefox."
The Lou Reed WRAPmail landing page can be found by clicking here.
The idea behind WRAPmail's email marketing approach is to utilize the everyday realities that almost everyone has a website, social network site(s) and also sends emails every day. These emails can become complete marketing tools and help promote, brand, sell and cross-sell in addition to drive traffic to the websites and help conduct marketing research (through tracking analysis). WRAPmail is available for free (with 3rd party ads) or for a license fee. No routines change as users simply download a toolbar for their webmail or route emails via Google or WRAPmail's servers.
Forward looking statements and risks and uncertainties
Matters discussed in this press release contain forward-looking statements. The words "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "may," "intend," "expect," and similar expressions identify such forward-looking statements. Expected, actual results, performance, or achievements could differ materially from those contemplated, expressed, or implied by the forward-looking statements contained herein. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to, risks and uncertainties associated with, among other things, the impact of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting our operations, markets, products, and performance. The matters discussed herein should not be construed in any way, shape or manner as an indication of WRAPmail's future revenues, financial condition or stock price. For more complete information regarding our business and financial condition, you may access our filings at otcmarkets.com.
WRAPmail Investor Relations:
Phone: (415) 938-7978
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?