|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2013 08:18 PM EST||
SAN RAMON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/12/13 -- Avatier Corp., a leader in risk-driven identity and access management software, attributes stronger, more effective IT compliance management to a holistic approach to overall governance risk and compliance processes in "Keeping Your Ducks in a Row: Managing Governance Risk and Compliance." By integrating operational processes for governance risk and compliance into a single identity management software suite, Avatier's Compliance Auditor can more effectively addresses IT security and compliance management.
"When critical auditing and access certification processes break down, it is often due to the fact that they are executed through a patchwork of security tools that don't effectively communicate. This, unfortunately, also leaves the organization open to security breaches," said Nelson Cicchitto, chairman and CEO, Avatier. "Using an access certification software solution like Compliance Auditor in conjunction with its sibling products that manage user provisioning, risk management and password management protection means these organizations can more capably address all information security vulnerabilities."
Today's organizations are coming to realize that a breakdown of access certification processes can be attributed to a discordant and incomplete collection of GRC software solutions. When communication fails among these solutions, security breaches can fall through the cracks, exposing an organization to business risk. Compliance Auditor offers a number of features that ensure these cracks are plugged and that access certification itself is approached in a holistic fashion. For example, using a touch-enabled, Web-based interface, IT professionals can approve and revoke access, delete accounts, send access validation audit messages, and more -- anytime and from any device. Access revocation can occur immediately or after the audit is complete -- a unique capability stemming from Compliance Auditor's integration with Avatier's overarching identity access management system.
Indeed, Compliance Auditor reduces risk and makes access certification processes more effective when integrated with Avatier's entire identity management software suite, which includes user provisioning, risk management and password management protection as well as access certification compliance management capabilities. The result is a versatile suite that proactively detects problems, sends notifications to the appropriate parties and automatically mitigates risk before the entire organization is compromised.
Avatier software and services automate IT operations. Our identity management and access governance solutions make organizations the most secure, compliant and productive in the shortest time and at the lowest cost. Avatier is the only company providing an integrated software suite of solutions that adapts to the needs of the business user, delivering a unified framework for business processes across operations. Avatier products are deployed worldwide across 16 vertical markets and hundreds of organizations with millions of managed user identities. The company's Identity Management Software (AIMS) suite incorporates products for user provisioning, password management, access governance and IT risk management. All solutions represent the quickest time to value and the best operational efficiencies in the industry because of their innovative use of graphical configuration versus complex coding and scripting. Avatier is based in San Ramon, Calif. and is privately held. For more information on Avatier Corporation, go to http://www.avatier.com or call 800-609-8610.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?