|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 08:58 AM EST||
Mavenlink®, a Smarter Workplace and the leading work management solution for independent consultants, mid-size businesses and enterprise users, today announced the launch of new capabilities which provide users with end-to-end financial reporting and management control. With real-time visibility into their projects and financials, Mavenlink customers benefit from greater visibility and control over their business performance, and staying in alignment with business goals becomes more certain.
“Mavenlink, and our new smart class of products, is improving the way work is defined and managed across distributed teams,” said Ray Grainger, Mavenlink’s CEO. “With the addition of these new financial management and reporting capabilities, Mavenlink becomes even more compelling, enabling businesses to improve productivity, increase profitability and more effectively manage business outcomes.”
Mavenlink enables companies to efficiently manage more of their business online, including team & project management, messaging & conversations, file management, time & expense management, invoicing & online payments and financial reporting. Mavenlink’s new reports, available in real-time and multiple currencies, provide users a detailed view of the entire financial life cycle of projects.
Key new features include:
- Utilization Reports: Maximize revenue through more efficient resource utilization and planning
- Work In Progress (WIP) Reports: Keep track of planned and actual costs, as well as what has been billed and awaits billing on any project for every client
- Accounts Receivable Aging Reports: Reduce time-to-payment through better visibility of upcoming and late invoices
- Time Sheets: Effortlessly capture time, view and report on billable and non-billable hours for each team member or workgroup, with a real-time view of project costs
- Task-Level Budgeting: Manage cost expectations and ensure tighter project controls by tracking budgets (hours and dollars) down to the task level
"Social Task Management (STM) platforms combine project management and social networking to enable teams to more effectively get their work done," said Alan Lepofsky, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research. “By adding capabilities with financial related areas such as budgeting, invoicing payments and management reporting, Mavenlink has created a single place for team members to seamlessly organize all aspects of a project. I've yet to see this type of broad project management and financials together from any other STM SaaS provider."
For more information about Mavenlink and its project management tools, visit www.mavenlink.com and follow the company on Twitter at @mavenlink.
In response to a rapidly changing global economy, where companies must compete with a diverse and distributed network of employees and business processes, Mavenlink launched its work management solution in 2010. Mavenlink’s cloud-based, advanced and agile technology enables businesses of all types to manage every aspect of their project-based business relationships more efficiently than ever before. Now, companies and their business partners can have real time insight and control over service delivery, workforce productivity, and ultimately their profitability.
Mavenlink is the #1 installed app in the Google Apps Marketplace today. Mavenlink is also the first product of its kind to fully integrate project accounting financial information with QuickBooks and the first work management application to integrate with Microsoft Office 2013. It is so simple and powerful that it allows businesses of any size to compete globally and effectively. Mavenlinking is the ability to conduct business online with anyone, anywhere and it’s happening now in 190 countries around the world. For more information, go to http://www.mavenlink.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?