|By Business Wire||
|February 14, 2013 01:53 PM EST||
Parasoft announced today that Info-Tech Research Group selected Parasoft as the winner of its Software Testing Trend Setter award and identified Parasoft as a Software Testing Market Innovator. Parasoft was recognized for the breadth and depth of its comprehensive software testing offerings, ranging from Service Virtualization, to API Testing, to Development Testing. Competing vendors evaluated in the report include HP, IBM, Microsoft, and Microfocus.
The Trend Setter award honors the fact that “Parasoft has remained loyal to its testing roots and pushes to the cutting edge of the landscape by embracing business process testing.” The Market Innovator recognition lauds Parasoft’s “strong service virtualization capabilities that help reduce costs associated with configuring and managing testing environments” and notes how Parasoft’s wide array of patents give it “a competitive edge in the marketplace.”
“We are extremely honored by this recognition and truly excited by all the interest and momentum we’re seeing around our unified offering for software testing,” explained Parasoft VP of Strategy Wayne Ariola. “Service Virtualization, API Testing, and Development Testing are now converging in a way that not only helps organizations start testing earlier, but also reduces the amount of defects that are injected into the software. This means that you can not only test earlier, you can also actually test less. The bottom line for the business is that the organization can go to market significantly faster — with more innovative, better-quality deliverables.”
About Parasoft Service Virtualization, API Testing, Development Testing
More information about Parasoft’s solutions is available at:
For 25 years, Parasoft has researched and developed software solutions that help organizations define and deliver defect-free software efficiently. By integrating Development Testing, API testing, and service virtualization, we reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software. Parasoft’s enterprise and embedded development solutions are the industry’s most comprehensive — including static analysis, unit testing with requirements traceability, functional & load testing, dev/test environment management, and more. The majority of Fortune 500 companies rely on Parasoft in order to produce top-quality software consistently and efficiently.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?