|By Marketwired .||
|February 18, 2013 02:39 AM EST||
NICOSIA, CYPRUS -- (Marketwire) -- 02/18/13 -- EMED Mining Public Limited (AIM: EMED) (TSX: EMD)
AIM: EMED TSX: EMD 18 February 2013 EMED Mining has completed an updated NI 43-101 Technical Report EMED Mining Public Limited (the "Company" or "EMED Mining"), the Europe-based minerals development and exploration company, is pleased to announce that independent technical expert Behre Dolbear has completed an updated NI 43-101 Technical Report on the Company's Rio Tinto Copper Project. The report entitled "NI 43-101 Technical Report on EMED's Rio Tinto Copper Project, Huelva Province, Spain dated February 15, 2013" (the"NI 43-101 Report") endorsed the Company's planned base case annual production of existing ore reserves at 9.0Mtpa over 14 years from the Cerro Colorado deposit, being the first mine EMED Mining plans to bring into production. Behre Dolbear also noted that there is exploration potential peripheral to the Cerro Colorado deposit which is open to the east and at depth. This potentially provides scope to grow the resource and expand operations including the development of other mines within the existing permit areas. Behre Dolbear supports the decision that the Company proceed with the restart of the Rio Tinto Copper Project as soon as the requisite project approvals, permits and project financing have been secured on the basis that in their view the project is viable and appears to be robust and well analysed in geological, engineering and financial terms. Highlights from the NI 43-101 Report include EMED's redevelopment plan for the Rio Tinto Copper Project which includes processing 9 Mt of ore per year to produce some 37,000 t of copper-in-concentrate, based on the following assumptions: - An average waste-to-ore ratio of about 1.1:1; - Employment of 400 to 450 employees and contractors at full production; - Potential to extend the 14-year mine life by conversion of known mineral resources to reserves; - Pre-production capital cost estimates of approximately $200M, pre-production escrow funds of approximately $29M (for social security environmental and rehabilitation costs) and post start up capital cost estimates of approximately $75M; and - Operating Cost estimates over the life of the project: * $1,223M for Site Operating Costs * $468M for Freight, Selling, Refining and Smelting * $171M for Other Cash Operating Costs * $148M for Non Operating Costs (acquisition costs)To view the full text of this press release, paste the following link into your web browser: http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/0535Y_1-2013-2-17.pdf This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- M, comme Microsoft, M comme... Minable !
- Dell Delivers Connected Security Vision with Innovative Solutions and Capabilities
- The Enthusiastic Employee: How Companies Profit by Giving Workers What They Want (2nd Ed) Book Review
- Why Google Apps is Still a Cloud Leader
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Cloud Expo Silicon Valley: Big Data Analytics with Google Cloud Platform
- File Sharing +1 : Harnessing Google’s Cloud Collaboration Architecture
- Brightlink Chooses Net Optics Director Pro to Raise Performance Levels
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?