|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2013 07:45 AM EST||
CINCINNATI, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 02/19/13 -- Cincinnati-based RTM Consulting, the leading provider of Services Business Optimization Solutions for consulting, professional and support services organizations in the IT sector, today announced that it has been selected by Rainmaker Associates to assist in driving improvements in the company's professional services strategy and operations. Rainmaker Associates provides cloud consulting, custom application development, business process re-engineering and systems integration for cloud technologies and platforms such as salesforce.com, Google Apps and Amazon Web Services.
"Rainmaker Associates is a customer focused professional consultancy committed to transforming our clients' businesses into profitable, high-performing commercial enterprises," said Keith Traweek, Managing Partner, Rainmaker Associates. "We selected RTM Consulting because of their significant industry experience and unique PS Optimization Framework that will provide us with the strategic insight we need to optimize the effectiveness of our services business and drive even greater value for our clients."
"Optimizing your consulting and professional services operations to be competitive and drive desired buyer behavior is not easy," said Mark Sloan, COO, RTM Consulting. "Our PSO Framework helps organizations assess and develop the professional services capabilities required for market success and we're excited to assist Rainmaker in achieving performance improvements by enhancing their PS strategy and operations to further reinforce their market leadership position."
RTM Consulting provides strategic and operational advisory services to technology companies and other industries to assist them in increasing revenues and growing margins by leveraging consulting, professional and support services more effectively. The company's PS Optimization Practice works with services organizations to enhance their operations by driving revenue generating improvements and cost saving transformations.
About RTM Consulting
Specializing in Resource Management, Project, Portfolio and Knowledge Management, and Services Business Optimization, RTM Consulting helps IT hardware, software and support services organizations achieve the benefits associated with successful services portfolios. With its unique Just-in-Time Resourcing® solution and Business Acceleration Services, RTM Consulting helps large, medium and small firms move beyond theory to practical application of industry best practices and achievement of exceptional results in the shortest possible period of time. For more information please contact RTM Consulting at email@example.com or visit our web-site www.rtmconsulting.net.
RTM CONSULTING, LLC
PHONE: (512) 796-4080
FAX: (855) 786-2329
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?