|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2013 09:30 AM EST||
Digi International (NASDAQ: DGII) today announced the addition of carrier subscription management capabilities to the iDigi® Device Cloud™. This means organizations can now create machine-to-machine (M2M) applications, manage remote devices and oversee wireless subscriptions easily from one interface within the iDigi Device Cloud.
“Managing devices, applications and multiple carrier networks can be a daunting task,” said Larry Kraft, senior vice president of marketing, Digi International. “Now organizations can do so easily from a single interface. By integrating wireless provisioning into the iDigi Device Cloud, companies now have real-time insight into their data usage enabling greater control of device networks. And with the most robust suite of device management capabilities, organizations can truly take control of their remote assets.”
Wireless subscription, data usage and historical information associated with devices registered on the iDigi Device Cloud are now accessible in real-time. Through Digi’s collaboration with global carriers, iDigi Device Cloud users are also able to activate/deactivate wireless service. The iDigi Device Cloud supports wireless subscription management for AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Jasper Wireless. As part of its support for Jasper Wireless, iDigi customers have access to more than 90 wireless carriers throughout the world.
Carrier subscription management is a key addition to iDigi’s suite of device network management capabilities. The iDigi Device Cloud enables users to perform critical device management operations, including firmware upgrades, software downloads, setting alarms, scheduling management tasks and viewing time series data. And with the widest range of off-the-shelf hardware and wireless design and application development services, Digi offers the industry’s broadest capabilities for M2M solution development.
The iDigi Device Cloud provides the infrastructure required to access, control, configure and upgrade unlimited devices securely over the Internet. Its secure and scalable platform meets the highest standards of reliability. With the iDigi Connector, a free software download, any M2M device can seamlessly integrate with the iDigi Device Cloud providing instant connectivity.
Organizations can learn more about the mobile carrier subscription management capabilities at WaveForum Europe, Feb. 19-20, in Nice, France. WaveForum brings together industry experts from around the world to share their knowledge about the latest advancements in wireless technology, M2M solutions and device cloud connectivity.
About Digi International
Digi International is the M2M expert, combining products and services as end-to-end solutions to drive business efficiencies. Digi provides the industry’s broadest range of wireless products, a cloud computing platform tailored for devices and development services to help customers get to market fast with wireless devices and applications. Digi’s entire solution set is tailored to allow any device to communicate with any application, anywhere in the world. For more information, visit Digi's website at www.digi.com, or call 877-912-3444.
All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?