|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2013 11:03 AM EST||
MediaMath, the leading digital media-buying platform and services company, today announced that Grovo.com, the Internet’s productivity and training platform, will power the online portion of MediaMath’s New Marketing Institute, an education initiative to engage and empower the new generation of online advertising professionals.
The New Marketing Institute (NMI) is designed to get digital marketing professionals up to speed on the latest technologies, while simultaneously creating a community for all things new in the digital space. Through the partnership, Grovo and MediaMath will share online advertising courses across both companies’ sites, making it even easier for agencies and brands to continue their digital marketing education and help the uninitiated get a grasp on the growing complexity of terms, concepts and processes involved in the rapidly evolving digital media buying infrastructure.
“This partnership is going to bolster our effort to keep digital media planners and buyers up to date on the latest marketing technologies and advertising tactics,” said Joe Zawadzki, MediaMath CEO. “A strong educational stance makes it easier for marketers to understand this rapidly evolving ecosystem. Grovo’s online training tools make it easier than ever for us to continue our New Marketing Institute initiatives online.”
The partnership will supplement the NMI’s current in-person training sessions held at the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) NYC headquarters, giving all NMI certified members access to Grovo’s Online Advertising course, with 15 lessons touching on subjects such as Targeting Display Campaigns, Optimizing Advertising Campaigns, and Real-time Bidding. Grovo’s web-based training will meet the needs of industry beginners who are eager to learn about the display landscape, as well as industry veterans who have mastered certain aspects of the business and are looking for new and innovated ways to build, manage, and grow their media businesses.
Members will also receive a premium membership to Grovo, which includes access to Grovo’s 3,000+ free and premium lessons covering topics such as cloud computing, social media, and online marketing. Quizzes, glossary terms and PDF cheat sheets accompany every lesson, creating engaging multimedia content for a unique online learning experience. Grovo's catalog of video tutorials, animated conceptual lessons and expert interviews for businesses covers everything from accounting and finance websites to CRM and project management to help users find the tools they need and learn how to use them. All of the content is delivered through Grovo’s proprietary education and training platform, and produced by Grovo’s in-house team of writers, animators and producers.
“There is a lot of discomfort on the advertiser side when it comes to new technologies and tactics like RTB and social media ad buying,” said Jeff Fernandez, Cofounder and CEO of Grovo. “Media buyers know they need to be aware of the latest tools and methods, but it’s difficult to learn on the job. MediaMath has done a great job leading the charge through education, and we’re happy to support their online component of this initiative.”
MediaMath's buying platform, TerminalOne, provides leading advertising agencies and over one thousand brands - including half of the Fortune 500 - with the technology and back-office services to drive transformative business results across display, video, mobile, and social channels. These channels include Google AdExchange, Yahoo! Right Media, Microsoft Ad Exchange, Facebook Exchange, The Rubicon Project, AppNexus, PubMatic and hundreds of premium publishers like NBC, Fox News, and Forbes. TerminalOne's OPEN architecture integrates with hundreds of companies to provide a seamless media planning, data management, and performance optimization solution.
Headquartered in New York, with offices in five countries, MediaMath is a global leader in marketing technology. MediaMath has been included in the INC. 500 Fastest Growing Companies, and has been named an AlwaysOn "OnMedia 100" winner multiple times. MediaMath’s investors include Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE), QED Investors, Catalyst Investors and Observatory Capital.
Grovo makes it easy to be more productive in your personal and professional lives. Grovo.com produces 1-minute videos covering the latest changes to Internet services like Facebook, Evernote, and Google Apps. Grovo maps these updates to the services people use. People are notified in real-time to help them use the services.
Grovo’s proprietary technology harvests demand about the most immediate questions people have about new features and functionality. Every day, Grovo’s in-house team produces short videos covering these updates and delivers them as they’re happening. Currently, the library contains over 3,000 video lessons. Each lesson includes a multiple choice quiz, downloadable PDF and time-synced transcript.
People in 150 countries are using Grovo to save time and become more effective online. From K-12 school districts to 100 of the Fortune 500 companies, Grovo serves professionals and organizations of all sizes with its freemium business model.
Grovo was founded in 2010 and is a privately held company headquartered in New York City. Grovo has delivered 1 million video lessons and has raised venture financing from some of Silicon Valley’s most prestigious investors.
For more information, please visit: http://www.grovo.com.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?