|By PR.com Newswire||
|February 21, 2013 04:25 AM EST||
Chicago, IL, February 21, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Preparing, printing and filing Form W2 and 1099 is easier, faster and more flexible than ever for small business owners this 2013 tax season. The new edition of ezW2 software from halfpricesoft.com now allows users to easily import employee, contractor and tax data from external sources easily.
EzW2 software can prepare, print and e-file forms W2, W3, 1099-misc and 1096. Designed with simplicity in mind, customers can begin printing forms immediately after downloading and installing the software. The intuitive graphical interface guides users step by step through forms w2, w3, 1099 and 1096 reporting process.
"It's important to us that ezW2 be exactly what our customers need it to be," said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. "Many of our users keep employee data in other software programs and wanted an easy way to import that data to ezW2."
The new feature added to ezW2 software allows users to import employee lists, contractor lists and certain tax information from .csv files - a common format used by spreadsheet software. Users can export their data from other programs and spreadsheets into the .csv format and then import it into ezW2 software. This saves customers time, because they don't have to enter all the information for each employee and contractor by hand. The data import function is straight forward and easy to use, says Dr. Ge.
The new edition of W2 1099 software includes several money and time saving features to help employers meet the February tax form mailing deadline:
- ezW2’s straightforward user interface minimizes the learning curve
- ezW2 saves users money by printing the SSA-approved W-2 and W-3 forms on white paper
It also print 1099 MISC recipient copies on white paper.
- Users can go green by generating w2 and 1099 PDF forms for recipients.
- It generates IRS and SSA EFile (Electronic Filing) submissions for W-2 and 1099-MISC forms
- It supports unlimited company accounts, recipients and forms at no extra charge.
Users can download this W2 and 1099 application online at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/w2-software-free-download.asp and sample the software without a credit card or further obligation, allowing them to thoroughly test drive ezW2 before purchasing. The trial version will print the watermarks on forms. Users can purchase the license key to remove it.
This W2 and 1099-misc software is compatible with Windows 8 system, 32-bit or 64-bit. It can run on Windows XP, Me, 2003, Vista, 7 system or MAC machines installed with Virtual Machine or Parallel.
Preparing and printing W2 Forms should not be headache for small business owners this 2012-2013 tax season. W2 and 1099 software provider Halfpricesoft.com released the new ezW2 software which can save time and money tax reporting, leading to increased productivity and lower costs. Other tax software from Halfpricesoft.com includes ez1099 and ezW2Correction.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH Deposit software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Click here to read the full story: EzW2 Software Offers Import Feature for Faster Tax Form Printing
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?