|By Marketwired .||
|February 26, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/26/13 -- Zyrion Inc., the leading provider of Cloud and IT Monitoring software solutions announced today its selection as "The Most Balanced Performer," by Enterprise Management Associates' EMA Radar for Advanced Performance Analytics, 2012. The yearly report assesses over twenty vendors who deliver "real-time or near real-time 'big data' to IT operations, architects, service managers and applications development." The five areas of assessment include: Functionality, Deployment and Administration, Cost Advantage, Vendor Strength as well as Architecture and Integration.
Zyrion received The Most Balanced Performer award for the overall design of Traverse, the company's flagship monitoring solution. The report noted Traverse has "evolved from more than a decade of industry innovation and real-world deployments to support a wide variety of customer-driven use-cases." Traverse is a cloud and network monitoring software as well as a network management solution. Its scalable architecture, Open API and, multi-tenant features enable it to adapt to the specific global needs of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and large enterprises.
Other recognition in the report included Value Leader for Technical Performance and Analytics, and for Change Impact and Capacity Optimization. "Zyrion's Traverse has established itself for its combination of innovation, scalability, breadth of domain support and its pragmatic approach to application service centric analytics," said Dennis Drogseth, Vice President of EMA. "Their strong correlation features and focus on application services is making them a formidable player for the Cloud and MSP industry," he added.
Mr. Drogseth also noted Zyrion as presenting a strong value for Business Impact Management. Traverse's service containers have been designed to measure business service response times, SLA's and OLA's, to name a few. This seamless means of grouping information is easy to analyze and understand for the end user. Out of the 22 vendors noted in the report, Traverse was one of the leading cost-effective packages.
"I am honored to receive this prestigious recognition from Enterprise Management Associates," says Vikas Aggarwal, CEO of Zyrion. "We are focused on the problem of Big Data analytics in monitoring the hybrid cloud datacenter, and reduce the time to resolution for our customers using advanced data analytics."
In another report earlier in the year by EMA, Zyrion won the Value Leader award in the ENMS category and got specific mention for their highly scalable peer-to-peer architecture. The report included 16 industry vendors including the "Big Four" legacy vendors.
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
Enterprise Management Associates is a leading industry analyst and consulting firm, founded in 1996, with headquarters in Boulder, Colorado. EMA provides research, analysis and consulting services to Enterprise IT professionals and IT Management and Data vendors nationwide. For more information on the EMA Radar Report, visit http://goo.gl/R6deD
About Zyrion Inc.
Zyrion is the leading provider of integrated Cloud and Network monitoring software for distributed and complex datacenter environments, and offers the most scalable monitoring platform in the industry. Zyrion's flagship Traverse software provides correlated, end-to-end, application service-oriented views of the IT infrastructure. Zyrion's monitoring software is used by large enterprises and Managed Service Providers (MSPs) worldwide. Zyrion has its corporate offices in Sunnyvale, California. For more information, visit www.zyrion.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- DataStax Announces New Startup Program Offering Free Software, as Well as Free Training Courses for Cassandra Users and New Developer Tool
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?