|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 10:00 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Firespotter Labs today announced the UberConference Google Apps Reseller Program. UberConference is a next generation audio conferencing service with a unique, visual interface. UberConference's new channel partner program will be launching with Premier Enterprise Google Apps resellers SADA Systems, Dito, Sheepdog, LTech and Agosto as its principal partners.
"Partnering with these world class resellers to drive end user adoption was an easy choice," said Craig Walker, CEO and co-founder of Firespotter Labs. "They have a unique combination of qualities – excellent reputations, a strong customer focus, leadership that demonstrates vision, and deep market penetration. Our launch resellers lead by example as the drivers of cloud-based services adoption and we are thrilled to be working with them."
With its unique, visual interface, UberConference shows participants who's on a call and who's speaking at any given moment, and gives all participants access to every other participant's Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook public social profiles. Features such as recording, dialing out to participants and earmuffs, which allow for sidebar conversations, as well as file sharing through Evernote, are easy-to-use. UberConference continues to introduce features that help businesses be more productive at significantly lower cost, and is investing resources in spreading the word through this reseller channel.
"At SADA Systems, we pride ourselves on bringing innovative cloud based solutions to our current and prospective customers," said Tony Safoian, president and CEO of SADA Systems. "We are delighted to be partnering with UberConference as their offering fits our profile perfectly."
Since its beta launch in May 2012, UberConference has significantly expanded its offerings, rolling out its premium service (UberConference Pro), and its enterprise product (UberConference Business), as well as mobile apps available for both iPhone and Android. With the launch of the reseller program, UberConference will increase its ability to engage enterprise customers and to deliver a much-needed conference calling cloud solution for Google Apps customers.
Interested resellers should contact Dwight Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Firespotter Labs
Launched in 2011, Firespotter Labs is a startup founded by serial entrepreneur Craig Walker, focusing on making complex telephony products easy to use. With over 15 years experience as an entrepreneur in the emerging telephony space, Walker was CEO of Dialpad Communications, (acquired by Yahoo!, now Yahoo! Voice), and later co-founder and CEO of GrandCentral Communications (acquired by Google, now Google Voice). Products in the Firespotter family include UberConference, Nosh, NoshList, and Jotly. Firespotter Labs is funded by Andreessen Horowitz and Google Ventures. To learn more about Firespotter Labs, please visit www.firespotter.com
SOURCE Firespotter Labs
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?