|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2013 11:58 AM EST||
RSA CONFERENCE BOOTH #2359 – OneLogin, the innovator in identity management, today announced its 12 millionth licensed user, a major milestone in the company’s explosive growth in the cloud-based IAM market that now includes 700 enterprise customers in 35 countries, including AAA, Gensler, Netflix, News International, Pandora, Steelcase and PBS.
Since last year’s RSA show, at which OneLogin announced the first and still-only IAM vendor with its own Mobile One-Time Password (OTP) App with Push, OneLogin has continued on a path of innovation and growth, including:
- First-ever iPad app for identity management;
- First-ever Federated Cloud Search IAM product that enables secure, real-time search across public cloud applications such as Box, Google Apps, Salesforce, Yammer and Zendesk;
- Pre-integration with 2,800 cloud apps, more than any other IAM vendor;
- Open Source SAML Toolkits now used by over 70 SaaS vendors to make their apps more secure; and
- Over 30 app vendors now participating in OneLogin’s Cloud ISV Partner Program.
On the heels of the launch of its UK operations and recently ranked highest in Network World Magazine’s review of tools to automate the logins of enterprise applications and improve password complexity, OneLogin’s entirely cloud-based identity management service is eclipsing legacy vendors like IBM, Computer Associates, Oracle and Microsoft.
OneLogin continues to establish its dominance in a fast growing category of IAM called IDaaS (identity management as a service). According to Gartner, by the end of 2014, IDaaS will account for 25% of all new IAM sales, compared with less than 5% in 2012.* Key factors driving enterprises to consider IDaaS include the need to provide stronger authentication into an increasing number of SaaS applications, many of which are often driven by lines of business.
“With OneLogin, we can roll out different applications to different groups of people while adhering to SOX controls by maintaining password expiration policies to meet compliance goals,” said Mike Kail, vice president of IT operations with Netflix. “Account provisioning and deprovisioning is automatic, and we have peace of mind that the wrong people can’t access our sensitive information. With OneLogin’s one-stop-shop approach, we’ve dramatically improved data and application security here at Netﬂix, while providing the freedom our employees expect and deserve.”
“This year will be the tipping point in cloud adoption and as organizations continue to migrate to the cloud for their IT requirements, products like ours will continue to be key in ensuring the safety of and ease of access to information,” said Thomas Pedersen, chief executive officer of OneLogin. “This evolution means organizations must quickly address the inherent risks in practices like using unsanctioned apps and sharing passwords on sticky notes.”
In a recent survey conducted by OneLogin of 200 IT and business professionals, 78% of respondents said they plan to increase the number of cloud apps in their organizations this year. At the same time, 71% admit they are using cloud apps that have not been sanctioned by their IT departments.
OneLogin provides a cloud-based IAM product that offers simple single sign-on (SSO), making it easier for companies to secure and manage access to web applications. As part of the OneLogin product, the company also handles IAM challenges like directory integration, provisioning and strong authentication. This approach helps companies overcome some of the time and cost hurdles that have stopped IAM projects in their tracks, or led to significant additional costs being incurred.
- To learn more about OneLogin’s Single Sign-On offering, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/single-sign-on/)
- To learn more about the industry’s first Federated Cloud Search application, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/federated-cloud-search)
- To learn more about OneLogin’s iPad app, visit here (www.onelogin.com/product/mobile)
- To learn more about OneLogin Directory Integration, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/product/directory-integration/)
- To learn more about OneLogin’s open-source SAML Toolkits, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/resources/saml-toolkits/)
- For complete results of the 2013 State of Cloud Application Access Survey, visit here (http://www.onelogin.com/wp-content/images/2013_Cloud_Application_Access_Survey.pdf)
*A Guide to Making the Right Choices in the Expanding IDaaS Market, 20 April 2012
OneLogin is the innovator in enterprise identity management and provides the industry's most comprehensive solution for managing user identities, both in the cloud and behind the firewall. Unique capabilities like Cloud Search and OneLogin for iPad break down SaaS data silos and increase productivity. OneLogin’s cloud identity platform comes complete with secure single sign-on for web, mobile and iPad, federated search, user provisioning, deep directory integration with real-time user sync, out-of-band multi-factor authentication, VPN integration and compliance reporting. OneLogin’s catalog contains thousands of pre-integrated applications, including Asure Software, Coupa, BMC Software, Box, Clarizen, DocuSign, Egnyte, EchoSign, Google Apps, Innotas, LotusLive, NetSuite, Microsoft Office 365, Oracle CRM On-Demand, Parature, Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, WebEx, Workday, Yammer, ServiceNow, Zscaler and Zendesk. OneLogin, Inc. is backed by Charles River Ventures. Free Trial Available at: www.onelogin.com | Twitter: @onelogin.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?