|By PR Newswire||
|February 26, 2013 12:25 PM EST||
CUPERTINO, Calif., Feb. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- BlueKai, the world's first complete enterprise data activation system for intelligent marketing, today announced that Abe Taha has been named Vice President of Data Science and Engineering. The appointment is effective immediately and reflects BlueKai's significant growth as the company now manages more than five trillion tags per month. In this new role, Taha becomes the company's first ever "data quant" where he will be responsible for developing the strategy and infrastructure that manages the flow of audience intelligence and information through BlueKai's Data Activation System (DAS).
"We are excited to welcome Abe to the BlueKai team," said Omar Tawakol, CEO of BlueKai. "Abe's deep expertise in product development and engineering with big data will be instrumental as we accelerate our growth and break into new channels. I am confident that Abe will take our data engineering and data science divisions to new heights."
Taha previously served as Vice President of Engineering at Karmasphere, a company that provides Hadoop infrastructure for data analytics, where he oversaw product development and engineering for all product lines. Taha also served in a number of similar roles at some of the industry's leading companies, including Ask.com where he led engineering for all Dictionary.com products. Abe was also the Director of Engineering at Ning where he led the development of the company's data platform and systems management service as well as having managed development for the Google Apps Infrastructure and Social search at Yahoo!.
Taha joins the company on the heels of industry wide recognition for BlueKai. The company was recently named by Forbes as one of America's Most Promising Companies and by Fast Company as one of the Most Innovative Global Companies in Big Data. Many of the world's leading brands work with BlueKai with nearly half of the FORTUNE 30 currently using the company as their data management and activation platform.
"BlueKai has always been at the forefront of data innovations and I am excited to be joining a company whose technology and people create real value to some of the largest brands in the world," said Taha. "A lot of it comes down to making sense of big data for marketers and it is something I am very passionate about."
BlueKai is the world's first and only complete enterprise data activation solution for intelligent marketing. BlueKai offers its customers a system for managing and activating all their 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data in all marketing and customer engagements. BlueKai represents the only end-to-end SaaS solution for marketers and publishers looking to maximize their cross-channel marketing efforts and create a proprietary solution for unlocking reach, scale and efficiency using data. BlueKai leads the data-driven marketing space with the industry's first, and most advanced, Data Management Platform as well as the industry's first, and most well-connected, Data Exchange. BlueKai currently works with thousands of companies and is currently trusted by almost half the Fortune 30 brands to activate their data. In 2013 BlueKai was named to Forbes "50 Most Promising US Companies" list as well as Fast Company's "10 Most Innovative Global Companies in Big Data".
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?