|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2013 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Certain Inc., the leading provider of enterprise event management solutions for the global meetings and events industry announced today the Certain Certified Meeting Management Program, a new partner program that enables meeting management companies (MMCs) to deliver differentiated and more profitable services that exceed their customers' expectations. The program provides access to Certain's award-winning technology platform, certified training and support, marketing and sales opportunities, and early access to new features. Using Certain's enterprise event management platform in support of their business, MMCs can now plan and execute events that ensure all participants more meaningful experiences with proven and measurable results.
"To compete for corporate clients, MMCs must have the right technology, training, and best practices to differentiate their offering and flawlessly execute value-driven events with measurable results," said Peter Micciche, CEO of Certain. "Our new Certified Meeting Management Program arms them to compete and profitably grow their practices."
"In an industry where relationships are key, AA Site Builders looks for opportunities to build true partnerships, where we aren't treated simply as another customer or end-user," said Annette Barron, President of AA Site Builders and a charter member of the Certain Certified Meeting Management Program. "The Certain Certified Program is designed with our particular needs in mind, providing us with the technology to deliver for clients, but more importantly the support, pricing, and promotion to ensure our continued growth. The program allows us to leverage enterprise-class technology, while providing us the tools and flexibility to scale our business."
The Certain enterprise event management platform gives MMCs a single system to plan, execute, and measure a portfolio of corporate events – from simple to complex. Each client's events are uniquely branded and managed through a hierarchy of sub-accounts that support the separation and sharing of event assets and accounting information. With Certain's platform, MMCs maximize clients' event success by delivering more relevant and powerful experiences to all event participants, with measurable results. Through existing connectors and an open API, the Certain platform is easily integrated with existing marketing, event, CRM, and financial systems, increasing productivity for the entire event team.
"The volume of business I run through Certain is incredible," said Philip Mundy, CEO of leading Illinois-based meeting management firm, Talking Point, also a Certain Certified Meeting Management Program charter member. "The flexibility and depth of functionality in the Certain platform is phenomenal. Plus, Certain allows us to comply with our clients' branding guidelines. Because of Certain, we can easily manage all our clients' events – and even take on more business."
Certain is the leading provider of SaaS event management technology for the global meetings and events industry. Certain's innovative solutions deliver streamlined processes, reduced expenses, greater return on investments, and improved overall business value to marketers and event professionals. The Certain platform supports a full range of events – from small meetings and educational sessions, to large conferences and world events. Headquartered in San Francisco, Certain has operations and sales offices in North America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. For more information please visit www.certain.com.
Lisa Sheeran for Certain, Inc.
SOURCE Certain, Inc.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?