|By RealWire News Distribution||
|February 27, 2013 09:08 PM EST||
London, 27 February 2013: Unified Communications Expo sponsor Cisco will highlight the value of a unified workspace strategy, bringing together social, collaboration, cloud and video solutions in a comprehensive programme of seminars taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre. In addition, the company will host a number of partners in the Cisco Village area of the exhibition. Visitors can meet with a broad range of companies showing how Cisco's unified communications technologies are being used across vertical sectors including contact centre, networking and datacentre solutions.
Sessions taking place in the Social Business & Collaboration theatre will include:
Virgin Media Fostering Innovation Through Collaboration - Virgin Media will discuss how it uses Cisco's enterprise collaboration platform, WebEx Social, to combine the power of social networking, content creation, and real-time communications in order to improve productivity and innovation in the session.
WebEx Social - Where real time meets unstructured asynchronous communication - will offer a practical demonstration of the platform to outline how businesses can get the most out of it.
How Logicalis made Social Work - in this Q&A session Simon Daykin, CTO of systems integrator Logicalis, will draw on his company's experience to share advice on how it used WebEx Social to transform internal operations and sales capabilities.
The Future of Unified Communications: a UC Leaders panel debate - chaired by Gartner Research Vice President, Steve Blood, will bring together representatives from Cisco, Siemens Enterprise Communications, Microsoft and Avaya to discuss where the sector is heading.
Samsung and Cisco Driving Innovative Mobile Experiences - will show attendees how Samsung has been able to cater to the specific needs of the business community, for example enabling BYOD, by incorporating Cisco collaboration applications into its mobile devices.
Cisco and Pervasive Video - presented by Richard Hayes, Cisco's Collaboration Endpoints Manager, will offer an overview of Cisco's TelePresence and video portfolio to look at how organisations can take advantage of current trends to streamline collaboration.
Embedding Cisco UC into Google Apps - Google and Cisco technology partner Esna will explore how Cisco solutions integrate with Google Mail and Google Apps to improve access for business users.
Chintan Patel, Cisco's Head of Sales & Business Development - Next Generation Workspace, says: "Cisco is the market leader in UC, both in terms of the Gartner Magic Quadrant and market share. Unified Communications Expo allows us to meet with a wide cross-section of audiences looking to understand how they can take advantage of UC to improve their business operations. We look forward to communicating the advantages of our linked up thinking and showing how our customers and partners are developing innovative new UC solutions based around our technologies."
Unified Communications Expo at London Olympia, brings together all the leading players in the field of unified communications and connected business. As Europe's biggest and most informative business communications event, Unified Communications Expo underlines the value of 'connected people, connected business' to thousands of attendees. Register free today to become part of the event that embraces the latest changes and challenges in communications technology.
Notes to Editors
About Unified Communications Expo 2013
The Unified Communications Expo 2013 is an Imago Techmedia event.
With more than 10 years' experience, Imago Techmedia is a specialist in technology events and online resources and is renowned for bringing together expert knowledge, technology and communication specialists and business leaders at events such as Unified Communications Expo, IP EXPO and Enterprise Applications.
These cutting edge events showcase new market solutions and give exhibitors and visitors alike an innovative, compelling and cost-effective experience with practical and thought-provoking advice and information.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?