|By RealWire News Distribution||
|March 8, 2013 09:03 PM EST||
Xero Ltd (XRO) announces the appointment of Stuart McLean to the new role of Chief Revenue Officer. McLean moves to Xero from Google in Sydney where he has been Head of Enterprise Australia New Zealand, driving cloud applications business for products such as Google Apps. His previous roles also include managing a distributor for cloud ERP solution NetSuite and an extensive career at enterprise software vendor Oracle.
Xero's new Chief Revenue Officer role is based at the Wellington head office and oversees the global sales and marketing teams. The role reflects the strong growth Xero is experiencing in offshore regions, particularly in Australia, the UK and the United States.
"Xero represents the next generation of SaaS companies with fantastic product, great people and huge market potential. It has the opportunity to expand dramatically in international markets. I've been watching Xero for some time and am thrilled to have the opportunity to join the Xero team at this stage in its growth," says McLean.
For more information contact:
+64 27 6000 007
Xero is beautiful, easy to use online accounting software for small businesses and their advisors. The company has over 135,000 paying customers in more than 100 countries around the world. The company is listed on the NZX and ASX.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?