|By PR.com Newswire||
|March 12, 2013 03:00 AM EDT||
Atlanta, GA, March 12, 2013 --(PR.com)-- The Social Foundry, an Atlanta based application software provider, announces the maiden release of its database integration platform.
Called “The SOAPbox,” it is a low cost alternative to data integration technologies considered traditional, presenting organizations with a “no-frills” database integration solution. Typical data sharing initiatives are costly, time consuming and required specialized skills. All of these factors make data exchange via the internet a challenge for most small and medium sized businesses.
The SOAPbox empowers organizations to integrate their systems at a fraction of the cost of conventional large-scale integration initiatives. It enables businesses to expose information as web services, thereby enabling systems to communicate securely and conveniently, without the expense and inconvenience of building custom application program interfaces (APIs) to backend systems.
Serving as a building block to on-premise as well as cloud infrastructures, The SOAPbox works as a messaging “traffic cop” connecting your frontend applications with backend databases.
A spokesman for the company states, “As our world becomes more inter-connected, we recognize that companies need to share information a lot more than before. In fact, the prudent exchange and use of information is a competitive advantage of most top performing companies.
“However, given the current offering of technologies on the market today, the cost-benefit analysis just is not there for those companies looking to make the investment in data integration initiatives. We, at the Foundry, want to change that. By offering a simple, low cost solution to data interchange, we give smaller, less technologically savvy companies the tools they need to be competitive.”
The Social Foundry is a startup that specializes in data integration technologies. Based in Atlanta, GA, and incorporated in May 2011, The Social Foundry is currently in the process of releasing pre-built connectors for various cloud platforms such as Salesforce.com, Microsoft Azure, and Google Apps Engine.
Visit The Social Foundry website at http://www.thesocialfoundry.com to learn more.
The Social Foundry
Contact via Email
Click here to read the full story: The Social Foundry is Helping the World to Become More Interconnected
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- DataStax Announces New Startup Program Offering Free Software, as Well as Free Training Courses for Cassandra Users and New Developer Tool
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?