|By Marketwired .||
|April 17, 2013 02:40 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/17/13 -- Stipple, the leader in image-based advertising and e-commerce, today announced Stipple Shopping and the ability to make informed purchases directly from within images. Stipple Shopping allows comparison-shopping and purchasing in-image, so shoppers don't have to open another browser window to search for more information.
Stipple Shopping delivers a holistic experience by bringing in the key components of online shopping directly in-image and in-stream on Twitter, Facebook, and on leading publishers across the web. Namely, the ability to explore multiple product views, colors, demo videos, etc.; compare the product to similar and suggested products; and purchase -- all from within an image.
"Images are hugely impactful to consumer behavior. For example, articles with images are read almost 100% more than articles without, presenting a massive and growing opportunity to leverage images to sell relevant products and services to the $262B online retail market," said Rey Flemings, co-founder and CEO, Stipple. "As images continue their explosive growth, so will the audiences consuming these images. Stipple is uniquely positioned to help brands advertise in images that contain their products. Stipple is seeing engagement rates averaging greater than 7%, dramatically higher than other forms of online advertising."
Stipple's unique technology enables brands to share an array of interactive content within relevant images; examples include real-time pricing and product information, videos, photos and much more. The interactive content can also be changed, such as by adding a new video, which will then automatically update that information everywhere the photo lives.
Brands will retain full custody of the payment process, as opposed to having an intermediary, making shoppers feel more confident to transact. Stipple Shopping enables brands to reach untapped image audiences, and convert them to customers.
For more information on Stipple Shopping, please visit www.stipple.com/shopping.
Stipple is the global leader in image-based advertising and e-commerce. More consumers see brand images on the open web than on brand websites and through advertising combined. Only Stipple accurately tags photos at enterprise scale and connects images from third-party sites back to their original owners, enabling real-time distribution of media and commerce through photos. Publishing partners can also earn revenue through purchases made via Stippled photos. Stipple's investors include Sands Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Floodgate, Relevance Capital, Justin Timberlake, and other leading investors.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?