|By Marketwired .||
|May 26, 2013 05:30 PM EDT||
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA -- (Marketwired) -- 05/26/13 -- Cloud Sherpas (www.cloudsherpas.com) today announced it will be a Platinum sponsor at the Salesforce.com at CeBIT event in Sydney, Australia. Cloud Sherpas is a leading cloud services brokerage. With experience managing CRM strategy, deployment and implementation for some of the largest companies across the globe, Cloud Sherpas has helped thousands of organisations adopt, manage and enhance cloud technologies. The event will be held 28th to 30th May 2013 at the Sydney Convention and Entertainment Center in Sydney, Australia. Cloud Sherpas will be at booth CE02 in the Salesforce.com Cloud Expo.
"Cloud Sherpas is thrilled to be a Platinum sponsor of Salesforce.com at CeBIT in Sydney. We work with some of the largest companies across Australia to help them manage their CRM projects, and there has been quite a bit of buzz surrounding the size and scope of this event," said Paul Mansfield, APAC general manager, Cloud Sherpas. "We are especially excited to have our own staff and many of our clients presenting in the various breakout sessions throughout the week. One of the highlights being the Cloud Sherpas presentation entitled 'The Mobile Lens,' taking place in the afternoon of the first day of the conference in the Partner Theatre."
"Businesses around the world are turning to social and mobile cloud technologies to connect with their customers in entirely new ways," said Doug Bewsher, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. "We're excited to deliver Salesforce.com at CeBIT in Sydney where attendees will see firsthand how working with salesforce.com and partners like Cloud Sherpas can accelerate their transformation into customer companies."
Learn How to Become a Customer Company
Salesforce.com at CeBIT will help companies everywhere tap into the power of social and mobile cloud computing and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Thousands of attendees will learn how to transform into customer companies by marketing to and servicing customers everywhere, selling as a team, building a customer platform and transforming the way they work. By connecting everything -- customers, employees, partners and products -- customer companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate, creating deeper connections with their customers and unlocking greater levels of growth, innovation and success.
Salesforce.com at CeBIT will feature live keynotes from salesforce.com executives, specialised breakout sessions for sales, marketing, service and support, IT, developers and more, live demos of cutting-edge technologies and real customer stories from around the world.
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Cloud Sherpas: https://facebook.com/cloudsherpas
- Follow Cloud Sherpas on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cloudsherpas
About Cloud Sherpas
Cloud Sherpas is the two-time Google Enterprise Partner of the Year for Google Apps, a Platinum Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance partner and the first ServiceNow partner to reach Preferred partner status globally. As one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages we've helped over 5,000 customers adopt, manage and enhance cloud solutions from Google, salesforce.com, ServiceNow and other leading cloud vendors. Whether working with a global retailer to help them make their business more connected and collaborative, helping a financial services firm better manage their customer relationships, or consolidating global IT to a single system of record, Cloud Sherpas has the track record and trust of its partners to help the world's largest organizations leverage the cloud and respond with agility to the rapid consumerization of IT. Cloud Sherpas is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices throughout the United States and operations in Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
For more information visit www.cloudsherpas.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?