|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2013 08:00 AM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SADA Systems, a global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions, once again ranks on Inc. magazine's seventh annual Inc. 500|5000, an exclusive listing of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. Ranking No. 753 on the 2013 Inc. 500|5000, as well as #56 on the Los Angeles Metro Area and #92 on the Top 100 IT Services Companies, SADA Systems is now on the Honor Roll as a six-time honoree. The list represents the most comprehensive look at the most important segment of the economy—America's independent entrepreneurs.
"We are honored to be recognized as one of the nation's fastest-growing companies for the sixth year, making the Inc. 500|5000 Honor Roll," said Tony Safoian, President and CEO, SADA Systems. "This accomplishment would not have been possible without our industry leading partners, our amazing clients who we're honored to work with and our dedicated and hardworking team, who embrace our innovative and high-energy culture on a daily basis."
SADA is a Google Apps Premier Enterprise Reseller and Microsoft National Systems Integrator (NSI) holding Gold Competency, with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services. With an astonishing three-year sales growth of 613%, SADA has added over 50 jobs in the past three years and continues to grow aggressively in 2013.
In a stagnant economic environment, median growth rate of 2013 Inc. 500|5000 companies is an impressive 142 percent. The companies on this year's list report having created over 520,000 jobs in the past three years, and aggregate revenue among the honorees reached $241 billion. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/5000.
"Not all the companies in the Inc. 500 | 5000 are in glamorous industries, but in their fields they are as famous as household name companies simply by virtue of being great at what they do. They are the hidden champions of job growth and innovation, the real muscle of the American economy," says Inc. Editor Eric Schurenberg.
About SADA Systems
Founded in 2000, SADA Systems, Inc. is a privately-held global leader in providing cloud computing and strategic IT solutions to organizations worldwide. SADA is a Google Apps Premier Enterprise Reseller and Microsoft National Systems Integrator with Gold Competency, with proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development and change management services.
Listed on INC 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies 6 years and ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA prides itself on continuous innovation, strong partnerships and exceptional service. For more information, visitwww.SADASystems.com.
SOURCE SADA Systems, Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?