|By PR Newswire||
|August 22, 2013 09:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) announces today that WorkDigital has won the Top Innovator in Social Data award at DataWeek 2013. The award recognizes FreshUp™, a cloud-based service that updates resumes and customer records based on the latest social information, which allows hiring managers and marketers to augment and bring current their databases. WorkDigital won the award for excellence in Social Data, one of over a dozen categories highlighting one of the most innovative areas of the data industry.
"We are thrilled to win this award for our product that helps companies get more value out of their ATS and CRM systems," said Howard Lee, co-founder and CEO of WorkDigital. "Through an API, FreshUp reenergizes customer profiles and shows hiring managers candidates they may have overlooked simply because their information was out of date."
FreshUp is based on the same technology used in Dice's Open Web™, a recruiting tool that searches approximately 50 social and professional networks consolidating all kinds of valuable, public information about technology candidates in one place. Employers get unique profiles with real depth allowing both an understanding of the candidates' qualifications and how to approach tech professionals on a more personal, direct level making recruiting more efficient.
"This is great recognition for our team's social data efforts which are transforming our recruiting services," said Michael Durney, EVP, Industry Brands Group, CFO and CEO-designate. "Compiling all relevant social and professional information into one easy search enables recruiters to find unique candidates. In just a few short months during beta, 1,200 recruiters have adopted Dice's Open Web and are now able to source talent efficiently."
"We are excited to see so many new technology solutions and major product updates in the big data, social data, data science, and 20+ innovative categories," said Geoff Domoracki, Founder of DataWeek. "The top-performing technologies in the data industry are definitely taking aim at democratizing data tools and bringing the power of data to smaller businesses. We see a lot of themes this year such as offering solutions as-a-service, offering tools via API, and offering freemium or low entry cost pricing. This is a major change in the data industry, and FreshUp is a great example!"
WorkDigital will be officially recognized for its award at the DataWeek conference. DataWeek 2013 is a six day Conference & Festival where over 3,000 data scientists, executives, and entrepreneurs will converge September 28 in downtown San Francisco.
To learn more about the FreshUp and Open Web services, contact Elizabeth Schillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WorkDigital, a Dice Holdings, Inc. division, creates cloud-based, enterprise HR & CRM data products making use of proprietary natural language processing algorithms.
About Dice Holdings, Inc.
Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized websites for professional communities, including technology and engineering, financial services, energy, healthcare, and security clearance. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. For more than 20 years, we have built our company by providing our customers with quick and easy access to high-quality, unique professional communities and offering those communities access to highly relevant career opportunities and information. Today, we serve multiple markets primarily in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Jennifer Bewley, Rachel Ceccarelli and Benjamin Doda, 212-448-8288, email@example.com
SOURCE Dice Holdings, Inc.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?