|By PR Newswire||
|August 26, 2013 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, August 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Investors' Reports announced new research reports highlighting Facebook, Inc. (NASDAQ: FB), Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO), Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN), OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN), and Web.com Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWWW). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Facebook, Inc. Research Report
On August 20, 2013, Facebook, Inc. (Facebook), along with its founding partners, Ericsson, MediaTek, Nokia, Opera, Qualcomm, and Samsung, launched internet.org, a global partnership with the goal of making internet access available to the next 5 billion people. Mark Zuckerberg, Founder and CEO of Facebook said, "There are huge barriers in developing countries to connecting and joining the knowledge economy. Internet.org brings together a global partnership that will work to overcome these challenges, including making internet access available to those who cannot currently afford it." The Full Research Report on Facebook, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-08-21/FB]
Yahoo! Inc. Research Report
On August 20, 2013, Yahoo! Inc. (Yahoo!) announced the appointment of Dawn Airey as Senior Vice President of the Company's Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) operation. Henrique de Castro, Chief Operation Officer of Yahoo!, stated, "Dawn is well known for her visionary thinking, operational discipline and leadership skills, and I can't wait to work with her as we position Yahoo! for growth throughout the EMEA region." de Castro continued, "I'd like to thank Christophe for his leadership of the past one and a half years. Together with Dawn's direction and energy, I'm confident that the future is bright for Yahoo! in EMEA." Yahoo! also informed that Christophe Parcot, who served as the Interim Lead of EMEA for Yahoo!, will assume a new role on November 1, 2013 to help the Company expand its business in the region. The Full Research Report on Yahoo! Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-08-21/YHOO]
Groupon, Inc. Research Report
On August 19, 2013, Groupon, Inc. (Groupon) launched the Groupon Partner Network, the first proprietary local e-commerce affiliate marketing platform designed to help online publishers better monetize their online presence through the promotion of Groupon deals. Sean Smyth, Vice President of Global Partner Marketing and Business Development at Groupon, said, "With affiliate presence in every U.S. state and dozens of countries around the world, affiliate marketing sends more and more customers to Groupon merchants every month." Smyth added, "GPN is the latest example of Groupon's dedication to provide a comprehensive, effective and large-scale marketing platform for local and national merchants to help grow their business." The Full Research Report on Groupon, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-08-21/GRPN]
OpenTable, Inc. Research Report
On August 20, 2013, OpenTable, Inc. (OpenTable) released its Restaurant Industry Index for Q2 2013. The Index is based on data gathered from more than 9,000 reservation-taking restaurants sampled from the OpenTable network in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. According to the Index, in Q2 2013, San Francisco Bay Area registered the highest increase in the number of guests served in reservation-taking hotels of 2.7% YoY (compared to an increase of 2.2% YoY in Q2 2012), while the Chicago Metropolitan area registered the largest decline of 2.5% YoY (compared to a decline of 0.1% YoY in Q2 2012). "During the second quarter of 2013, the reservation-taking restaurant industry in the U.S. was flat year-over-year," said Matt Roberts, CEO of OpenTable. "For the second quarter in a row the San Francisco Bay Area experienced a lift, but most other major metropolitan areas that we track were essentially flat with the exception of Chicago, which continued to see a bit of a headwind during the second quarter." The Full Research Report on OpenTable, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-08-21/OPEN]
Web.com Group, Inc. Research Report
On August 19, 2013, Web.com Group, Inc. (Web.com) announced that it will host a free Small Business Forum designed to help Omaha-area small business owners learn how to successfully increase visibility and market themselves online. The event will be held on August 26, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. CDT at Champions Run in Omaha. Josh Carney, Manager of Design Services at Web.com, commented, "We have best practices from working with millions of business owners every day who are addressing real-world challenges of marketing online and through social channels. We expect a lively dialogue covering a range of key, timely topics that small business owners face when tackling this increasingly important digital opportunity." The Full Research Report on Web.com Group, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-08-21/WWWW]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE Investors' Reports
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?