|By PR Newswire||
|August 28, 2013 06:00 AM EDT||
EDINBURGH, Scotland, Aug. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- MIS Training Institute and the Cloud Security Alliance are pleased to announce additional speakers and sessions for this year's EMEA Congress, to be held in Edinburgh, Scotland, on 25th - 26th September 2013.
The Congress this year will cover the latest technological trends, changes in the European and Global policy landscape, cross-border security and cybercrime response, and case studies from some of the world's largest corporations.
Newly added sessions include:
- A panel on the NSA PRISM program and its repercussions for cloud providers
- A keynote overview of the current priorities and state of play on the European Commission's Cloud Strategy, with Ken Ducatel (European Commission) and Tim Grance (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- A keynote from Amazon Web Services on Auditing your Cloud: Using CSA Guidance to Validate Security
- A panel on Trust, Transparency and Accountability in/for Data Protection, chaired by Paolo Balboni of the European Privacy Agency & Chair, CSA Privacy Level Agreement Working Group, and including representatives from the Information Commissioners Office, the Danish Data Protection Agency, CNIL, Verizon Terremark and Google Apps
- A detailed unveiling of the CSA's Open Certification Framework – THE industry initiative to allow global, trusted certification of cloud providers, by the CSA and BSI
The lineup of speakers will also include representatives from Facebook, News International, Walmart, Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, ENISA, BNP Paribas, DHL, Canon, BSI and many others. The conference will provide three concurrent tracks, focused on technology, policy and legislation, and CSA Research Projects.
"The security and privacy landscape is rapidly changing for cloud providers and consumers," said Daniele Catteddu, managing director, EMEA for the Cloud Security Alliance. "CSA EMEA Congress 2013 will present both the critical public sector trends professionals need to be aware of, as well as case studies from industry leaders, who are innovating how the cloud is managed and secured. We are also thrilled to be unveiling our Open Certification Framework and STAR Certification for the first time at the event, both of which aim to drive more transparency and accountability in the cloud."
The CSA will also host training sessions on CCSK and STAR Certification, a Cloud Risk Workshop and other CSA Working Group meetings alongside the Congress. For a full agenda, visit http://www.cloudsecuritycongress.com/emea/agenda.
Qualified media should contact Robert@zagcommunications.com for a complimentary CSA EMEA Congress press pass.
About the Cloud Security Alliance
The Cloud Security Alliance is a not-for-profit organization with a mission to promote the use of best practices for providing security assurance within Cloud Computing, and to provide education on the uses of Cloud Computing to help secure all other forms of computing. The Cloud Security Alliance is led by a broad coalition of industry practitioners, corporations, associations and other key stakeholders. For further information, visit us at www.cloudsecurityalliance.org, and follow us on Twitter @cloudsa.
SOURCE Cloud Security Alliance
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?