|By Marketwired .||
|August 29, 2013 12:23 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 08/29/13 -- MRY (www.mry.com), a creative and technology agency with social at its core, announced today the launch of a new e-commerce site for Moleskine and their collection of objects that provide open platforms for creativity and communication. Featuring the latest in responsive design technology, the new site now delivers a more personalized online experience and improved consumer utility for its current and prospective online fans.
The new e-commerce site delivers a better organized product catalog that guides visitors to the Moleskine products that spark their curiosity -- as one might experience products in-store. Customizable filters help visitors easily fine-tune their choices on a more efficient path to purchase. Scalable high-resolution imagery ensures the site experience looks good on screens both large and small.
"We've made discovering a Moleskine through the site more personal, more elegant, and more analogous with shopping in a physical store," said MRY's Executive Director of User Experience, Brian Ragan. "With this launch, we've really created more than a site -- we've created a marketing experience platform that, over time, will blend consumer content into the e-commerce experience, creating compelling merchandizing opportunities."
"With this new site, we wanted to create the foundation for a next generation branded shopping experience -- one that that feels intuitive and connects Moleskine to a digital culture that values aesthetics, functional intelligence and curiosity," said MRY CEO Matt Britton. "We've transformed the site from being purely functional to being both functional and experiential, while maintaining the innovative sprit of the Moleskine product and catering to the brand's different consumer groups."
The website redesign is a significant step for Moleskine in their effort to provide fans with a complete digital and analog brand experience, which included the opening of the brand's first global concept store in Beijing, the launch of the Evernote Smart Notebook, the re-launch of the Moleskine Journal Application for iOS, Android and Windows Phone and Print on Demand Services, including the launch of the Moleskine Photobook business.
"We are committed to providing our customers with a best-in-class experience and engaged MRY to help us in executing the next step in our analog and digital future," said Peter Hobolt Jensen, Director of Digital Business at Moleskine. "They have exceeded our expectations and provided innovative digital solutions that embody the functionality and design that are the backbone of our brand and products."
MRY specializes in blending creativity and technology to make brands remarkable around the world. The 500 person agency harnesses the power of analytic intelligence to create content that sparks emotion, adds value, inspires action and changes behavior. The agency's unique approach to content distribution leverages RepNation, a proprietary peer driven distribution engine, among other tools to allow brands to generate advocacy at scale.
MRY works with some of the world's leading brands, including Coca-Cola, Visa, Bayer, Symantec and Neutrogena. Originally founded in 2002 as a social media and youth marketing agency, MRY recently merged with LBi US to expand its scale and offerings. Headquartered in New York, MRY has additional U.S. offices in Atlanta, Los Angeles and San Francisco, and international offices in London and Singapore. In 2011, Crain's New York Business and Advertising Age named MRY as #2 of its Top 10 'Best Places to Work.' In recent years MRY has been recognized as 'Social Media Agency of the Year' by Mashable's Open Web Awards, and ranked among Fast Company's 'Most Innovative Companies in Advertising and Marketing' in the world. For more information visit www.mry.com, http://www.facebook.com/MRY, or follow us on Twitter @MRY. MRY is a Publicis Groupe agency.
About Moleskine Moleskine® was created as a brand in 1997, bringing back to life the legendary notebook used by artists and thinkers over the past two centuries: among them Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Ernest Hemingway, and Bruce Chatwin. A trusted and handy travel companion, the nameless black notebook held invaluable sketches, notes, stories, and ideas that would one day become famous paintings or the pages of beloved books.
Today, Moleskine is synonymous with a set of indispensable creative tools that help define who we are, identifying us wherever we are in the world. The notebooks, journals, planners, digital device covers, bags and reading accessories have become a symbol of latter-day nomadism, and they are intimately tied to the digital world. Flexible and brilliantly simple tools for use in both every day and extraordinary circumstances, they ultimately form an integral part of our personality. www.moleskine.com
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?