|By PR Newswire||
|September 4, 2013 08:30 AM EDT||
SALISBURY, Md., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ApartmentSmart.com recently completed integration with Property Solutions' ILS Portal®. ILS Portal allows marketing managers to control all of their online marketing with automated feeds to all major Internet Listing Services (ILS's) and automatically integrates with their property management software. In addition, ILS Portal uses guest card parsing to incorporate all ILS leads into one central location for easy lead tracking.
ApartmentSmart.com has been fully integrated into ILS Portal for both listing updates and guest card parsing. This integration makes it simple for property managers and marketers to keep their ads on ApartmentSmart.com up-to-date and track and measure lead quality.
"We are excited about the Property Solutions integration. It is the first of several integrations we are working on and adds a great deal of value to our already valuable ad product," said David Layfield, CEO of ApartmentSmart.com. "Now that property managers don't have to worry about keeping their ads updated they can focus on other income generating activities," Layfield went on to say.
ApartmentSmart has one of the lowest per lead costs available to affordable rental apartment communities making the guest card parsing feature the most important parts of this integration. Guest card parsing now allows advertising clients to track and easily attribute leads generated by ApartmentSmart to accurately measure ApartmentSmart ad value.
To take advantage of the integration a property manager simply needs to select ApartmentSmart in Property Solutions' ILS Portal dashboard. The feature is available to all existing and future ApartmentSmart.com advertisers.
Founded in 2002, ApartmentSmart.com is the only affordable housing Internet Listing Service (ILS) providing property listings for almost every affordable apartment community in America. With millions of lower-income renters searching for affordable apartments each year and the most competitive price point for any marketing channel available to affordable apartment marketers, ApartmentSmart.com delivers the highest marketing value of any paid ad channel. For more information, visit http://www.apartmentsmart.com.
About Property Solutions®
Founded in 2003, Property Solutions is the only comprehensive property management software provider with a single-login, open-access Platform as a Service (PaaS) system. Offering a wide variety of online tools including websites, mobile apps, payments, lease signing, accounting, and resident management, Property Solutions' Entrata™ PaaS currently serves more than 20,000 apartment communities nationwide, including 28 of the NMHC Top 50 Largest Managers. Property Solutions' open API and superior selection of third-party integrations offer management companies the freedom to choose the technology and software that best fit their needs. For more information, go to http://www.propertysolutions.com.
If you would like more information about this release or to schedule an interview with David Layfield, please call 443-615-7120 or email
Read more news from ApartmentSmart.com.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?