|By Business Wire||
|September 10, 2013 02:00 PM EDT||
WWPass®, a provider of cloud-based authentication services, today announced the immediate availability of Unified Security Manager™. This virtual appliance provides a more secure, yet simpler, user authentication for applications that support Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0. Unified Security Manager’s two-factor authentication significantly boosts security. By replacing usernames and passwords with WWPass’ patented authentication technology, Unified Security Manager not only eliminates the weakest link of authentication, but also simplifies the user’s login experience and integrates well with an organization’s existing IT infrastructure.
“Secure, single-sign-on authentication into the many applications found within an organization’s existing IT infrastructure has become critical to modern enterprise security frameworks,” said Gerry Texeira, Director of Product Management. “Past attempts at federated identity and single sign-on solutions have fallen short. They proved to be complex to deploy, use and manage, or relied on now-discredited single-factor technology. The WWPass Unified Security Manager virtual appliance meets this need by combining our patented two-factor authentication service with out-of-the-box integration with SAML 2.0-compliant applications. Unified Security Manager’s use of VMWare vSphere® virtualization technology also simplifies deployment and cuts management costs. This unique approach enhances security, streamlines user experience, and reduces the burdens on a company’s IT team.”
Unified Security Manager Advantages:
- Simplifies development, deployment and management of SAML metadata and attribute exchange policies.
- Eliminates usernames/password pairs with two-factor WWPass PassKey™ authentication solution.
- Integrates out-of-the-box with existing Microsoft Active Directory® infrastructures.
- Offers convenient single-sign-on to cloud service providers such as SalesForce.com®, Google Apps for Business™/Education™, Dropbox™ for Business, Juniper® VPN Appliance.
To learn more about Unified Security Manager, contact email@example.com.
About WWPass Corporation
WWPass solves one of online security's biggest problems – how to make strong security that's also convenient. WWPass cloud-based authentication safeguards sensitive data and user privacy with one ubiquitous, self-managed PassKey. By combining patented multilateral authentication technology with the PassKey, WWPass ensures that data is isolated, anonymous and unseen across businesses, service providers or applications. WWPass cloud-based authentication solutions are limitless and support not only personal privacy, but also businesses that need to protect their two most important assets – their data and their users. www.wwpass.com
WWPass, PassKey, and Unified Security Manager are trademarks of WWPass Corporation in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other marks and names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?