|By Yeshim Deniz||
|September 12, 2013 02:30 AM EDT||
XirSys, a California-based tech company recently launched by the founders of Influxis, officially announced today that it is now providing cloud accounts for developers interested in testing the BETA services for their WebRTC hosting platform.
WebRTC Journal ▸Home
WebRTC is being touted as the leading disruptive communication technology, as it will allow people to communicate conveniently through their HTML5 compatible browsers in real-time, without any plugins. However, there are some real world challenges to overcome in order for users to properly connect to one another, such as traversing complex firewalls and configuring reliable and scalable STUN and TURN servers; that's where XirSys comes in.
“With Influxis being the hosting standard for flash-based RTC for almost eleven years, the XirSys WebRTC platform was an easy fit for us as we were able to seamlessly integrate our existing network and support infrastructure,” said Richard Blakely, CEO.
“WebRTC is a technology that will greatly drive innovation in the communication industry. However, the complications associated with production grade WebRTC infrastructure are simply too great for some; XirSys takes care of this, leaving businesses free to concentrate on the fun stuff,” commented Lee Sylvester, CTO of XirSys.
The private beta service is currently available at https://manage.xirsys.com/signup.
XirSys is a California-based company providing scalable WebRTC Infrastructure-as-a-Service with expert hands-on support. For more information, visit www.xirsys.com.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?