|By Marketwired .||
|September 16, 2013 09:23 AM EDT||
WALTHAM, MA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/16/13 -- CloudLock, the leading information security suite for enterprises using cloud platforms, and Agosto Inc., one of the world's oldest and fastest-growing Google Apps and cloud services consulting firms, today announced the one-year anniversary of their partnership.
The success of this partnership is evident with the acquisition of numerous customers across multiple industries including Retail, Electronics, Finance, Construction, Local Government and Non-profit. Furthermore, Agosto has provided thousands of licenses to enterprise customers, enabling them to meet their compliance needs, accelerate cloud adoption and realize the full potential of Google Apps.
In addition to being a CloudLock Gold Partner, Agosto is also a CloudLock user, leveraging best practices with CloudLock Collaboration Security for Information Protection and CloudLock Applications Firewall to monitor third-party applications. Agosto has continued to invest in the CloudLock partnership, dedicating two senior account managers to complete the CloudLock Sales Champion Program and a technical lead to complete the CloudLock Technical Champion Program.
"A strong security and compliance solution is required for Google to continue to win email and collaboration market share in both the small business and enterprise segments," said Aric Bandy CEO of Agosto. "Every industry has a compliance or regulatory requirement. Together, Agosto and CloudLock deliver a secure solution that enables our clients to reap the benefits of the public cloud without the all the risks."
As the leading paid enterprise Independent Software Vendor (ISV) in the Google Apps ecosystem, CloudLock strives to reinforce its partners' trusted advisor status by providing best practice information security apps for the enterprise, a benefit to both Agosto and its customers.
"Security continues to be a major concern for companies that are resistant to cloud adoption and is one we believe can be assuaged only with trusted partnerships," said Gil Zimmermann, CEO, CloudLock. "The combination of Agosto and CloudLock allows customers to overcome their cloud anxiety and realize the full potential Google Apps and we are looking forward to our partnership promoting many years of continued growth."
Founded in 2001 in Minneapolis, and with offices in Minneapolis and Toronto, Agosto (www.agosto.com) is one of the world's oldest and fastest-growing Google Apps and cloud consulting firms. One of the earliest Google Apps partners (since 2007), Agosto served on Google's Customer Advisory Board in 2008. In 2009, Agosto joined the Google Enterprise Advisory Board, and continues on the Board today, one of just eight partner members. Agosto provides a range of IT services including Google Apps deployment, custom application development on Google Cloud Platform, Google Enterprise Search and managed services. In 2013, Agosto was named to the Inc. 500 | 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in America, its third time on the list in the past four years. Agosto's clients include Corel, Dunn Bros Coffee, Famous Dave's, Goodwill Easter Seals, Jaguar Land Rover and The Second City. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/goAgosto.
CloudLock is the cloud information security company. CloudLock's suite of information security applications gives organizations the safeguards necessary to take advantage of public cloud offerings like Google Apps without sacrificing security. The largest businesses in the world trust CloudLock to secure their information in the cloud. For more information about the company or reseller opportunities call (781) 996-4332 or visit http://www.cloudlock.com.
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?