|By PR Newswire||
|September 19, 2013 11:30 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif. and MAKATI CITY, Philippines, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced that Mustard Seed Systems Corporation and Achieve Without Borders, two IT and business consultancies headquartered in greater Manila, have joined the NetSuite Solution Provider Program. Both partners can offer NetSuite implementation services and support to small, medium and large enterprises in the Philippines. The addition of these new partners further strengthen the fast-growing network of NetSuite solution providers in the Philippines and meet the growing demand for cloud solutions among local businesses. The new partnerships also build on NetSuite's strong channel presence in the Philippines, including NetSuite APAC Solution Provider Partner of the Year CloudTech, CloudWare, IT Group, Octal, and Phoenix Global. To learn more about the NetSuite Solution Provider Program, please visit: www.netsuite.com/partners.
As the adoption of cloud technologies accelerates, more and more businesses in manufacturing, wholesale distribution, food and hospitality, and commerce are abandoning inefficient manual spreadsheets and disparate on-premise applications for the agility, speed and flexibility cloud solutions offer. Localized for the accounting rules, usage conventions and regulatory requirements of the Philippines market, including comprehensive support for Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) tax reporting requirements, NetSuite PH offers global business management capabilities, ideal for Philippine businesses that need to manage their domestic and global businesses in the cloud, whether they are locally headquartered or are a division of a larger, multinational enterprise. The NetSuite SuiteCloud Development Platform also enables Philippine companies to build the vertical specific capabilities required to run their business processes with one unified cloud business system. For more information, please visit: http://www.netsuite.com/portal/landing/ph/main.shtml
"We're seeing a large spike in interest and adoption of NetSuite as Philippine organizations look to leverage the cloud for greater cost-efficiency, financial controls, business visibility and competitive advantages," said James Dantow, NetSuite VP for Worldwide Support and General Manager for the Philippines. "Mustard Seed Systems and Achieve Without Borders join an established network of Philippines-based NetSuite Solution Provider partners with the deep IT and business expertise required to help organizations take full advantage of the transformative power of the cloud."
Launched in 2002, the NetSuite Solution Provider Program is the industry's first cloud channel partner program and brings industry-leading margins and incentives to hundreds of channel partners and their cloud opportunities. Designed to help solution providers transform their business model to fully capitalize on the revenue growth opportunity of the NetSuite cloud, the NetSuite Solution Provider Program delivers unprecedented services that begin during recruitment and range from business planning, sales, marketing and PS enablement, to training and education.
The Philippine Solution Providers joining the NetSuite Solution Provider Program include:
Achieve Without Borders (www.achievewithoutborders.com), based in Makati City, has introduced NetSuite as a core offering as it builds a consultancy with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility. Founded by veterans of large global systems integration firms, Achieve Without Borders endeavors to work with charities and educate underserved individuals in IT and business, eventually bringing them into the workforce and contributing to a stronger Philippines marketplace. As a NetSuite promoter and implementer with additional expertise in Google Apps, Achieve Without Borders offers a full set of services with the objective of 100 percent client satisfaction. "All indicators tell us that cloud computing will be a significant strategic direction in most industries in the Philippines," said Roderick Timonera, Achieve Without Borders COO. "We were very impressed with the NetSuite Solution Provider Program team, particularly their sincerity and commitment to work together to ensure that we are aligned and trained to offer NetSuite customers the highest level of service."
Mustard Seed Systems Corporation (www.mseedsystems.com), founded in 1999 and headquartered in Mandaluyoung City, is expanding its practice by introducing NetSuite to meet the growing interest among SMBs in cloud business management. A new NetSuite Solution Provider Program member, Mustard Seed Systems has an installed base of more than 6,000 client organizations, nine offices across the country and has traditionally been a leading reseller and implementer of MYOB, SAP and other on-premise systems. NetSuite's cloud ERP, CRM and Ecommerce are increasingly appealing to companies in the Philippines because of minimal capital expenditures, mobility and the ability to run multiple locations from one system, Mustard Seed officials say. "We decided to partner with NetSuite because of the demand for cloud solutions," said Judith Adao, Mustard Seed Systems Sales Manager. "NetSuite is top of mind for cloud solutions and is generating a lot of interest among companies looking to upgrade from off-the-shelf accounting software."
Today, more than 16,000 companies and subsidiaries depend on NetSuite to run complex, mission–critical business processes globally in the cloud. Since its inception in 1998, NetSuite has established itself as the leading provider of enterprise-class cloud financials/ERP suites for divisions of large enterprises and mid-sized organizations seeking to upgrade their antiquated client/server ERP systems. NetSuite excels at streamlining business operations as demonstrated in a recent Gartner study naming NetSuite as the fastest growing financial management software vendor on a global basis. NetSuite continues its success in delivering the best cloud ERP/financials suites to businesses around the world, enabling them to lower IT costs significantly while increasing productivity, as the global adoption of the cloud is accelerating.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com.
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE NetSuite Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?