|By Pat Romanski||
|September 26, 2013 09:45 AM EDT||
With WebRTC, customer interactions that start on the Web will be able to stay on the Web, giving users a simple path to fulfilling any number of service needs when connecting with a company. Contact centers that implement WebRTC solutions are going to find value in simplifying their networks and being able to provide multi-services through a single interface: the web browser. They'll also benefit from the customer insight efficiencies WebRTC can deliver when interacting with customers.
For instance, when Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are interfacing with customers via WebRTC, interactions are driven from an HTTP/application/browser data path. Therefore, additional context about each customer will be available. This, in turn, will arm CSRs with business intelligence, so they can immediately understand why customers are calling and how to address their needs. This efficiency can drive productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
So, the promise of WebRTC is huge, but companies understand they cannot go public with new technology solutions that may have poor voice quality or drop an important customer's connection. Paying off the promise of WebRTC starts with getting a thorough, user-side view of voice, video and data quality and other performance metrics for both the WebRTC-enabled application and the UC/contact center environment as a whole.
In his session at the WebRTC Fundamentals Summit, Jason Miller, Product Marketing Manager, Service Assurance at Empirix, will walk participants through methodologies and best practices organizations should adopt in order to ensure they can implement an effective testing regime that can realistically simulate the WebRTC-enabled infrastructure, usage loads and the resulting end-user experience to pinpoint potential weak links in the real time communications chain.
After participating in this session, attendees will walk away with a solid understanding of how to determine which WebRTC applications will integrate best with existing infrastructure to avoid expensive rip-and-replace scenarios while ensuring the smooth integration of new WebRTC-enabled communications.
With more than 13 years of experience in the network and communications industry, Jason Miller serves as product marketing manager, Service Assurance, at Empirix. A seasoned telecommunications engineer with a proven track record in advancing network services, he focuses on increasing productivity and lowering maintenance requirements. Prior to Empirix, Miller served as lab manager and subject matter expert for evolved packet core (EPC) and IP-multimedia subsystem (IMS) at Verizon Wireless, where he led design and development efforts for its Rich Communications Services Lab.
Throughout his career, Miller has become proficient in a wide range of key areas of networking and communications design, integration, implementation, and service delivery. His specialties include next generation network services, 4G LTE, 3GPP IMS, EPC, OMA instant messaging and presence service (IMPS), rich communications architecture and design solutions, and session-based communications.
A Rock Star Faculty, Top Keynotes, Sessions, and Top Delegates!
Cloud Expo® 2013 Silicon Valley, November 4-7, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading Cloud industry players in the world.
The recent Cloud Expo® at the Javits Center in New York City was the largest Cloud Computing conference ever produced with more sponsors, exhibitors and delegates than all other Cloud events of the year combined!
All main layers of the Cloud ecosystem will be represented at the 13th International Cloud Expo® - the infrastructure players, the platform providers, and those offering applications, and they'll all be here to speak, sponsor, exhibit and network.
for Cloud Expo® 2013 Silicon Valley
Cloud Expo® 2013 Silicon Valley "show prospectus" has shipped. Sponsorship, exhibit, and keynote opportunities can be obtained from Carmen Gonzalez by email at events (at) sys-con.com, or by phone 201 802-3021.
About SYS-CON Media & Events
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream at www.sys-con.com - featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security - interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company's internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo® (www.CloudComputingExpo.com), Big Data Expo (http://BigDataExpo.net), SDN Expo (http://SDNexpo.co), Virtualization Conference & Expo (www.VirtualizationConference.com), Government IT Conference & Expo (www.GovITExpo.com), and Cloud Computing Bootcamp (www.CloudComputingBootcamp.com).
Cloud Expo®, Cloud Expo® East, Cloud Expo® West, Cloud Expo® New York, Cloud Expo® Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo® Europe, Cloud Expo® Tokyo, Cloud Expo® Prague, Cloud Expo® Hong Kong, Cloud Expo® Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85633366, registration no. 4378577) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Series: Exchange 2013 and Lync 2013 Integration with AsteriskNOW PBX Pt. 1
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- XIRSYS Launches WebRTC Hosting Service
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?