|By Business Wire||
|September 24, 2013 10:42 AM EDT||
Parasoft announced the general availability of the new Parasoft Service Virtualization, an open, automated infrastructure for continuous testing. With the latest release, teams can provision simulated test environments and launch associated test scenarios via a readily-accessible API. This enables fully-automated continuous testing, which is a critical component of continuous delivery and continuous release. Even if the team needs to launch a myriad of different test environments, each of which runs an extensive set of test scenarios, all the necessary provisioning and test execution can be fully automated.
"It's becoming quite clear that you can't continuously deliver or release without continuous testing," explained Wayne Ariola, Parasoft Chief Strategy Officer. "When test automation is fragile, the organization will never achieve the acceleration you desire. Your organization will face an increased risk of software failure, project delays—most likely both. Parasoft takes a multi-faceted approach to this challenge. Our full spectrum of automated test and analysis capabilities accelerates the SDLC and helps you construct the broad spectrum of tests (unit, component, functional, integration, performance) vital for effective continuous testing. Moreover, our service virtualization capabilities enable testing to occur as early and often as needed. Together, this helps you reduce risk exposure, bringing higher quality functionality to the market faster and at a lower cost."
Other key enhancements in the new release include:
- Analysis and Visualization of Environment Health—proactively identify test environment issues before they compromise the accuracy of your test results.
- Open Asset Management—facilitate automation and help teams share the resources relevant to their projects and domains.
- Advanced Generation of Virtual Assets with Complex, Hierarchical Message Types—generate sophisticated, flexible virtual assets from recorded traffic in a matter of seconds.
- Access Control–secure the environment while ensuring that the involved parties have the appropriate level of visibility and control.
Service Virtualization Details
For more information about Parasoft Service Virtualization Solution, see:
- Parasoft Service Virtualization
- Parasoft Service Virtualization Data Sheet
- Service Virtualization Resource Center
For 25 years, Parasoft has researched and developed software solutions that help organizations define and deliver defect-free software efficiently. By integrating Development Testing, API testing, and service virtualization, we reduce the time, effort, and cost of delivering secure, reliable, and compliant software. Parasoft's enterprise and embedded development solutions are the industry's most comprehensive—including static analysis, unit testing with requirements traceability, functional & load testing, dev/test environment management, and more. The majority of Fortune 500 companies rely on Parasoft in order to produce top-quality software consistently and efficiently.
- Google’s Enterprise Problem
- Building Video Calling with PubNub and WebRTC
- DataStax Announces New Startup Programme Offering Free Software, As Well As Free Training Courses For Cassandra Users And New Developer Tool
- Get Ready to Think Out (C)loud With Cloud Sherpas’ Upcoming Webinar Series
- Evaluation Report on Virtual Backup Software
- New PubNub App Template for WebRTC
- Strategic Enough to Matter, Code Halos and Mobile Apps
- GAMA : Quatre acteurs clefs, quatre stratégies différentes !
- 7 Christmas Gifts For Your Business
- Box and NSI Partnership Brings the Cloud to Businesses in the Middle East
- Wowza Joins Google Cloud Platform with Google Compute Engine
- The Master Plan for Enterprise Mobility
- WebRTC Summit at Cloud Expo Agenda Announced
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Survey Finds Large Enterprises Adopting WebRTC
- WebRTC Summit | WebRTC: Test then Disrupt
- WebRTC Summit Speaker Submissions Open
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- Twilio and LiveOps to Deliver WebRTC Deployments
- BMC Software to Exhibit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley
- Oracle Demonstrates WebRTC Solution with CounterPath's Bria
- OpenStack for the Enterprise – Showcasing the OpenStack Ecosystem
- GENBAND Showcases WebRTC and Cloud
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Personal Branding Checklist
- AJAXWorld 2006 West Power Panel with Google's Adam Bosworth
- Why Microsoft Loves Google's Android
- Google's OpenSocial: A Technical Overview and Critique
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open
- Wal-Mart To Sell $399 Ubuntu Linux-based Laptop with Google Operating System
- i-Technology Blog: Google Trends on Java, McNealy, AJAX, and SOA Give Pause For Thought
- i-Technology Blog: Is There Life Beyond Google?
- Android: Who Hates Google Over the Phone?